Oatbran - help please

scooter

Gold Member
Has anyone taken oatbran through customs! Going on hols and wont survive without taking it!! Also wanted to take some uht skimmed milk and also dried milk powder as well but dont know what you are allowed to put in your suitcase nowadays!! Help would be very much appreciated

Not an expert, Scooter, but I think it's fine in 'checked' luggage, much more complicated in hand luggage ...

P x

Both should be fine in your checked in luggage but will expand and possibly burst!

Mine was in my case no probs at customs...enjoy your holidays x

Thank you all so much - right oatbran wheatbran and marvel (was a bit worried about that one with it being white powder and all ;-) what do u think about the carton of longlife milk? See i cant imagine lasting without my muffins! thanks for all your help you're all amazeballs xx theres no question that cant be answered on this forum!! This will be the first holiday in 20 years i will be wearing shorts and possibly a bikini - all thanks to dr d!!

you've done brilliantly scooter. Enjoy your holiday. You deserve it.

scooter said:
This will be the first holiday in 20 years i will be wearing shorts and possibly a bikini - all thanks to dr d!!

Thanks to YOU, you mean, with a bit of advice from Dr D!

Enjoy your holiday :D

P x

Scooter loving your positive happy post, I prepared like you for my two weeks holidays and only put on just 4lb, enjoy ......we can still live life around Dukan. Xxx

Thankyou all so much xx quite worried really as its all inclusive and its the first time for over a year that i wont be in control of the food - ive had dukan friendly food for so long! Ive been on conso since july but only added fruit bread and cheese - not had pasta yet and defo not had any galas - was following the other conso guys on here and have read how they have struggled abit after galas and hols!! Might just pack sf jelly and a kettle and live on those while im there ;-) do you reckon i can taken cartons of longlife skimmed milk abroad? Ive been so focused for the last year and have not slipped up once that im really worried this hol could start me on the slippery slope downwards!

You'll be able to buy that there I'm sure its widely available x

scooter why not try looking on the website for the airline. I did that when we went to paris a few years ago, there may be a list of dos and donts. Plus you could always ring them and ask, or ask your travel agent. I personally probably wouldn't risk the milk in the case, though milk powder would be ok cos you can then make your own milk with a bit of water. (Bottled that is).

Back