Oatibix v Weetabix

PinkyJay

Needs more willpower
Hi just a bit confused here :confused:. For my breakfast I eat x2 Oatibixs rather than Weetabix. Weetabix x2 biscuits can be used as a Healthy Extra but there is nothing for Oatibix so I always have to put them down as a syn, which is 9 syns :eek:! This uses nearly all my allowance. Does anyone know if they can be used as Healthy Extras ?? Thanx :)

I like both, but prefer Oatibix. Have had to go back too Weetabix now so I can count them as a Hex :(

I think you can have 28g of Oatibix Bitesize with a Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread.

Yes I saw that online also but I don't want a ryvita I just want 2 Oatibix, I would settle for Bitesize but how much extra can I get if I don't have the Ryvita I wonder:confused::confused: Oatibix keep me satisfied for so much longer than weetabix:)

Oatibix full size isn't a healthy extra because each biscuit is bigger than weetabix so if you have 2 it'll come to higher calories than if you had 2 weetabix. This is why they say you can have 28g oatibix bitesized but not the 2 standard biscuits. Weetabix x 2 is 6 syns and as you say oatibix x 2 is 9 syns so you can have the oatibix and call it a healthy extra + 3 syns since it is a healthy extra anyway, you're just having more than stipulated in your books which you are synning. Hope that makes sense lol.

Yes that does make sense and thank you :)

Back