Oatsoeasy

jlouw

Hi Everyone,
I joined slimming world a week ago. Yes, just before Christmas, I know! well, I thought I would need some time to get my head around it all before getting SERIOUS in the New Year. I have 20kg to lose. Not sure what that is in stone????

Anyway, my first question is: I have been having two sachets of oats every morning for months. The reason is that the oats seem to keep my tummy working as it should. Without it I suffer from severe diahorrhea. Well now that oats = 10 syns I don't know what to do. I can't give up so many syns a day just for breakfast and I can't give up the oats. :mad:
Any ideas welcome.....:)

Just have one sachet and pad it out with fruit.

I would also get medical advice - you should not suffer severe diarrhoea every time you cut out oats that's not a good thing. Any serious change in bowel habit like that should be checked out x

Wow! You have lost SO MUCH! What is your secret? You were so clever to start in May. Wish I had!

And, yes, I have seen a doc, had all the nasty scans etc and come up with nothing. 1 sachet is too little for me and still too many syns! I need my syns for wine and chocolate, lol! As you can tell, I am not doing very well at the moment, lol!:sigh:

Hey!

I am a big fan of ready brek, which i think is similar to the oatssoeasy. A regular sized portion of ready brek is really low in cals (120 I think) when i'm really hungry i'll have a chopped banana through it, and it really does fill me up.

I think its a great meal, sometimes i'll have it for a meal if I cant be arsed cooking

Back