Obese: A Year To Save My Life

Vixter23

Is anyone watching this? 4th episode is on tonight and its really good some personal trainer from LA and he takes on 1 person each week from the UK and they get 12 months to lose as much as possible, last weeks lady lost 11 stone + was really good to watch and get some tips :)

Yes, love this show, the trainer is hot! And really positive vibe about him. All the ones I've watched have been really good, I taped tonight's one.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is the trainer a guy named Chris? Because this sounds exactly like Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition, which I enjoyed thoroughly.

He is called Jessie and he's very easy on the eye :D

Bit of a weird link here guys but here's the presenter:

Redirect Notice

I had one recorded from a few nights back with a woman from Liverpool I think? She was 26/27 stone and lost 10 stone in a year. I don't know why but I really felt like crying when she got upset at the struggles she was having! Something about these shows, I don't know what, but I just feel like blubbing all the time lol When they're talking about why they eat, when they have blips, and then when they've lost the weight and are talking about their journey, gets me every time! x

I absolutely love the show. I find it really inspiring!

jojo_1625 said:
I saw this advertised.. And thought-if I don't do some thing now I'll b like that. And I really don't want to be lagging behind unable to play with my baby boys!! Nvr actually watched it though!

You should watch it. It's sooo good, the personal trainer is hot, very very hot, which helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back