OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining. I'm getting married in just under 3 weeks. Had my last dress fitting on Saturday. Soooooo exited for the big day. I still have a way to go with the weight loss but I feel amazing in my wedding dress.

I was really worried about trying them on because of my weight but they were all really flattering. Mines a romantica. :)

wk1-4 (-11.5)

18 months today..... best get my @rse in gear and lose this weight! xxx

15 months for me... have you started dress shopping yet? xxxxx

Eek! No hun, I haven't - I want to be at target before I start trying dresses on - it's my incentive - so the quicker I get to target the more time I have to find my dress! Have you? xxx

Eek! No hun, I haven't - I want to be at target before I start trying dresses on - it's my incentive - so the quicker I get to target the more time I have to find my dress! Have you? xxx

Not yet either hun, that was my plan too, get as small as poss before trying them on, but as EB says, we can always get a smaller size when we order, doesn't harm to start seeing what styles look good and feel good... I'm having an "excited" week this week, where I remember I am getting hitched...!

xxxxxxx

Not yet either hun, that was my plan too, get as small as poss before trying them on, but as EB says, we can always get a smaller size when we order, doesn't harm to start seeing what styles look good and feel good... I'm having an "excited" week this week, where I remember I am getting hitched...!

xxxxxxx

I know, I'm having one of those weeks - especially now I'm back in the world of work and can actually see how we're going to pay for the wedding we want - lol! I've promised my 2 bridesmaids that I won't try on dresses until they, and my mum, are all together, so even if I did want to start trying on now, I'd have to sort the logistics of getting us all together!! xxx

cant believe i had such a gain this week - so focused to get rid of it this week its crazy!!!

Keep thinking of my dress!!! :D

x

you can do it Elle. your going to be SUCH a stunning bride!

welcome to catmonkey, cant wait to see your wedding picks! tell us more about your plans!!

were booking our venue dec next year. Then its all wedding planning from then on! am gathering a nice portfolio of the things i like though which is great!

aww thanks Ferny thats so nice (but not true!!!) although i think everyone looks fab in a wedding frock - they are just so lovely (although a couple i tried on were HORRORS!)

x

Loving the new like and share buttons! xx

elle when i was trying dresses and found my *perfect* dress.. i too tried on some awful ones... ones that sucked me in so tight my waist looked like you could hook your little finger round it but with big boobies made me look like i could tip over at any point as i was so unbalanced LOL.. then there were the massive meringues that made me look like loo roll cover.. oh and the lacey one. Not the 40s look id hoped for.. more 'he left me at the alter cos i looked like i'd ripped up tissue paper and draped it all over myself, skin tight styleee... '

Only 2 weeks to go now. I have got pretty much everything sorted. I just have to think of music to play at the registry office and can only think of a couple songs. Anyone got any ideas?

wk1-5 (-13)

aghhhhh i thought i had a month until my dress fitting but the other bridesmaid has randomly booked a holiday and i now have to go in 2 weeks!

bring on the red days!

my dress is in and all, this is for alterations, so once they are done i have no choice but to maintain til after the wedding. gahhhhhh

red day numero uno down

Back