OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

just wondering - did everyone end up ordering the style of dress they thought they would or did you all go for something unexpected?

Mine is more "girly" in terms of details but its the same shape I thought i would go for. :)

just wondering - did everyone end up ordering the style of dress they thought they would or did you all go for something unexpected?

Mine is more "girly" in terms of details but its the same shape I thought i would go for. :)

Mine is awesome. But not what I think anyone would 'think' that I would go for.

I love it though and it makes me feel like a princess. I cant wait to wear it all day - just dreading the mission 'when i need the loo'!! haha!

x

Ellebear said:
Mine is awesome. But not what I think anyone would 'think' that I would go for.

I love it though and it makes me feel like a princess. I cant wait to wear it all day - just dreading the mission 'when i need the loo'!! haha!

x

Ha ha! I never really thought about that! Not even sure I can sit in mine! I was too busy twirling about in it to think of sensible things! :D

Ha ha! I never really thought about that! Not even sure I can sit in mine! I was too busy twirling about in it to think of sensible things! :D

yes do the sit down test, and the 'hoiking' up test!

My train is quite big, so they will add in a little loop at the back of my dress so it bustles up nicely!!! or i think i can have it on my wrist?!

x

Oh I hadnt thought about having to sit in mine either, best try next time I go in the shop! I was far to excited that I had found "the one" to think about sensible things like that. x

Ellebear said:
am i boring and think of sitting down - i dont want to be a bore!!! hehe! x

No it seems you are the only sensible one out of us all! :)

that is so far from the truth!!! haha!

Ive got my bridal hair trial next week, then i have got to go to Costco to get my sweets for my candy bar buffet and then Saturday is shopping with my mum for her outfit! which is going to be a mission i can tell you!!! :D

She is a special little bundle of stuff my mumsie!!! X

Hello all you lovelies!!! I've been MIA for a while but I'm back on the wagon now and ready to get to target in plenty of time for our wedding next year - 29/09/12!!! Can't wait to hear all your wedding news xxx

Devon_Dumpling said:
Hello all you lovelies!!! I've been MIA for a while but I'm back on the wagon now and ready to get to target in plenty of time for our wedding next year - 29/09/12!!! Can't wait to hear all your wedding news xxx

Yay Dumps!!! Ya back and have a nice new wedding date!!!
X

Woo - Wedding stuff is picking up the pace now - under a month to go!!!

I have had my hair trial this week - looks lovely :D

Ive got meetings with the flowers and ring people next week, and also my Hen Weekend on the the 23rd!!! woop.

I have got my mumsie coming to stay this weekend and we are getting her outfit and sorting her hair out!! time to dye it i am afraid (she is 59!!!) xxx

Photographers paid, registrars sorted (vows and readings sorted!) and just firming numbers and food up with venue next week!

Argh!!! anything else i have forgot?? hehe! xxx

Ellebear I know exactly what you been about the pace picking up we have just over 3 weeks to go but only have 2 and a half weeks till we leave for Cyprus so trying to pack normal holiday stuff plus wedding = NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Trying to think of everything else we need had my final fitting yesterday and need to collect my dress on 3rd October we leave on the 5th eek!!!

Hey everyone, how's it all going?

I am sometimes a little frustrated with lack of weight loss on the scales but my clothes are getting looser. I would love to see a loss on the scales as it seems more real and measurable, seeing the figures in black and white. I am rubbish with a tape measure, unfortunately.

I bought a far, far, FAR too small wedding dress a few months ago, cheaply. (I didn't know it would be quite so small, it's TINY!) I love it but it was really miniscule. I was unsuccessful trying to sell it again so decided to keep it for a while to see, (super optimisitic) if I could even get a little closer to it fitting.

I tried it on last week again....it still doesn't fit but I think I'm closer to it fitting, so it has inspired me to keep trying. I am doing exercise, which has helped, but I seem to have let the SW plan fly out the window.....Hope I can get a grip soon and really focus!

Back