OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Well, when I went to my meeting I had only had 1/2 a syn all day, so I had a small bit of cake, i worked it out to be about 4 syns as I reckon it was probably only about 15g worth!! That's the joy of SW :D

Well, when I went to my meeting I had only had 1/2 a syn all day, so I had a small bit of cake, i worked it out to be about 4 syns as I reckon it was probably only about 15g worth!! That's the joy of SW :D

Well done x

I managed not to have any cake at the cafe this morning - waiting to meet a friend who never turned up!!! - but came home and cooked (and scoffed) some meat I thought was free but then found was 42 syns!

Ho hum, at least I've got another 12 months, 1 week and (despite what ticker says) 2 days to lose it!!

Beautiful dress Ninnins!!! :D

I showed my friend the website and the few dresses I'd picked out. We're still gonna have a look round the highstreet when we do start looking, but she loved the site!
My friend is being very understanding and she is letting us all pick our own dresses (3 bridesmaids) She said we don't even have to have the same dress or style, just as long as they're the same colour ;)
I went with her yesterday to the florist and we talked through some things and I saw her ideas. Absolutely beautiful :D Getting excited, but still very nervous about the dress situation!

By the way, bridal wear comes up at LEAST 1 size smaller compared to high-street sizes :eek: :cry:

Gosh, what meat was that!?!??!?

It was minted lamb chops - I thought I remembered from when I did SW before that they were ok, but having checked on the SW website they're not (at least these ones aren't) and I'd eaten LOADS!

Ah well, know for next time!

I'm still impressed with you only having a smidgen of cake x

OK. I am now going to be in brown and I have to look for dresses and hairstyles and think about make-up. Argh!!!! I am so not a girly girl and I haven't got a clue :p
I want something quite natural and 'messy'. But will have to see what my friend thinks. Eeeep!

Hello everybody I'm back! :) Wi tomorrow and I am expecting a gain on the scales tomorrow. This doesn't bother me too much as I know exactly where it has come from. I had a lovely time in Bruges with lots of Belgian beer, some chocolate and a lot of bread. Breakfasts and lunches were based around croissants and sandwiches and dinner in the evening was generally very filling too! I weighed myself when I was back and I had gained 6Ib on my scales! I am hoping a couple of days of being half good will bring that down to only a 4Ib gain tomorrow... but we'll see. It doesn't worry me too much as I know it is mostly bloated water retaining-ness and will be lost quite quickly :)

Also hi to new folks! When I get a min I will add names to list in first post :D What targets would you new folks like for August (the 2 week or so we have left!)

I'd like to have a 2lb loss.

I lost 5.5lb in the first week. Put 2lb on this week. Away over this weekend so will be a pure fluke if I STS, reckon it will be another 2lb gain. Off work next week but my son and partners kids around so heaven knows.

So overall, a 2lb loss for the month would be marvellous!!

BTW - Bruges sounds fab!

Crappy day today :(
Spent day at sister-in-law to be's and didn't really feel I could say no to the food she gave me. It wasn't too bad but I know I'm way over my syns for the day. Going to another friend tomorrow, hope I don't have the same problem, hate not being in control!!!!!!!

I hate not being in control of my food too. When I went to my friends the other night I offered to make them an SW quiche so I knew what I would be eating :eek:
Sometimes things just happen tho and there's nothing you can do. I'm sure it wont be too bad.xx

is anyone going to the National Wedding Show in October? xxx
I went in Febuary, it wasn't all that to be honest. I took M-I-L to be and paid for the VIP tickets and the best bit was the glass of champagne. :p The goody bag wasn't bad actually... Anyways, it was cramped, busy and tiring and didn't get much out of it. Maybe it was a bit too early days in my planning... where as now I'm almost done ;)

i lost another pound :) very happy - thats a loss every week since ive been engaged - it must be focusing me somehow!!! :D

WOOP!

I am going to have a perfect week as well, so I hope that will give me a good loss next week!!!!! :) xxx

Great loss Elle!! :) And I bet those 2lbs will be gone in no time Laura!

Have just tried my new Tai Chi dvd for the first time and really enjoyed it. Such a gentle, but very good workout! So have done a 16 minute gentle muscle warm up, 20 minute Qi Gong energy routine, and 12 minute Tai Chi routine :D

Well yesterday's bad day ahsn't affected my weight loss as I'm on for another good one this week :O)

Well done on all the losses ladies, we're all doing great!!

Spent the day with one of my bridesmaids, I think we've decided on a really lovely dress from Coast, better for my budget too!!

Coast Stores - Web Exclusives - FANTASIA DUCHESS SATIN DRESS

Had a better day with my friend food wise. Used up all my syns as we had sarnies for lunch and I'd already used up my HE, but I didn't have butter and only ham and light mayo. Just going to tuck into FREE pasta and tomato sauce for my tea now :O)

Back