OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

No way!!! My friend picked out that dress as a possible the other day :D It's beautiful!

Yeah, I'm hoping it might come up in the next sale, might have to go and do some investigating next week!!

Oh wow, a year today!!! You must be so excited?!

Thought I would share the favourite dress and hair style with you all and see what you think:

This dress in mocha Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

And this hair
messyuphair.jpg

Picked my me too! :eek:

ETA: Did another 30min Wii Fit workout followed by 20min Qi Gong and 12min Tai Chi routines.

Non-walking exercise this week so far:
Thurs- 98mins.
Fri- 62mins.

Last edited:
That was one of my favourite dresses too, but my bridesmaids preferred the one from coast. i don't really mind!! Lovely hair style too. I've booked hairdresser for my bridesmaids too, but haven't asked them what they would like. dome kind of up do would be nice i think.

Yes, very excited that my wedding is now less than a year away :O)

My friend is pretty much letting us decide on what we want, which is really lovely of her. We've decided on a 'messy' up do because we don't want anything too formal and none of us like having our hair up, lol!
I'm just glad that we all like really similar things. It's making life a LOT easier. Really cool considering I've only met the other two once or twice and the maid of honour has never me the other bridesmaid! :D

Just 1/2 lb off this week, which I'm happy with as I had a couple of days where I couldn't be 100% SW.

Not been doing my pilates really as by the time the kids go to bed i'm too exhausted. Evie is teething and keeps waking in the night. have a bit more energy!!.
Hopefully this will stop at some point and I might

I love that hairstyle!

Well i said to the bride about ordering a smaller dress and she said everyones dresses will be getting ordered BIGGER than what fits us now :cry:

So im now hoping that the teenage bridesmaid has a major growth spurt and then I can have her dress and she can have mine :p

well the teenage bridesmaid is also being bridesmaid for her aunt in 2 weeks time and they have just had to have the zip taken out of her dress and a lace up back put in as it was too small for her, so i dunno if that has just scared her?

i just think because the dress she has chosen is so fitted that there will only be a certain amount they can adjust it without altering the look of it.

the appointment we have in 2 weeks time is to see which size to order just but they will be altered by a dressmaker closer to the time of the wedding. but the shop said to order them in 6months minimum before the wedding to be on the safe side.

That's ridiculous, she's a teenager of course she's grown!!!! How can she think it's the same for all of you?!?!?
She's creating a rod for her own back there!

lets hope so! maybe if i tried the dress that fitted me best 2 1/2 st ago on then say i wanna loose that again she would see just how much it would need adjusted by?

Back