OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Just did 60mins Wii Fit. 3 routines, a few games, and a load of yoga :) Knackered now :p

OMG!! This may be too much information, but i have realised that the reason i didn't lose more weight this week is because i was a bit constipated!!!
Have lost about 2 lbs today!! Ha Ha!!

If my weigh in day was today I my lose would be 2 1/2 lbs! Oh well, means I might achieve my Aug mini target by next WI on Sunday. Although James is coming home for a few days, so will have to be really determined as I know he will try to get me to have take aways, but I will be strong!!!!!

argh weigh day on Thursday - and my home scales are showing a little gain at the moment, i need to get rid of that by Thursday!!! eeeep! xxx

EB i was up 3 a few days before mine! you will be grand!

think of the huge loss you will prob have next week now maroodiva

argh weigh day on Thursday - and my home scales are showing a little gain at the moment, i need to get rid of that by Thursday!!! eeeep! xxx
Same here :(
I have been sabotaging myself left right and centre and I've got completely annoyed with myself. Don't know what's been wrong with me. I wanted to loose 3Ib this week (my 2Ib gain from holiday + 1 extra) but now I'll be lucky if I don't gain.

Anyway, if anyone sees the wagon I fell off can they point me in the right direction so I can run after it?! :p

Well done ladies. xxx

Sorry for my absence. Was away at my parents for the weekend where we announced our wedding - to general apathy and disinterest. This has culminated in to a HUGE row (family issues of decades and decades of duration), permanant breach between me and my family (relief now it's happened) and a number of pounds being put on!

Ah well, back on plan tomorrow.

Good luck one and all xxxx

Sorry to hear about that Suepat. It's hard but sometimes it's best to make a clean break. We have a few problems in H2B's family cos he's adopted and various parts of the family don't get on.
I've actually made a concious decision not to invite the members that I don't get on with to my wedding as I don't want them and their miserable faces spoiling my big day :O)

sorry to hear what you have gone through Sue - you will be fine i am sure - just focus on your wedding and all the joy that will bring you!!! you will move on from this and be stronger! xxxx

sorry to hear what you have gone through Sue - you will be fine i am sure - just focus on your wedding and all the joy that will bring you!!! you will move on from this and be stronger! xxxx
Couldn't have said it better, myself. What a wise old bear Ellebear is :)

Well, it looks like I am goin to fail my August mini target of weighing less than I started.. :( unless some kinda miracle happens in the next 7 hours and I shed 4Ib by magic :(
Still, September is a new month. I have printed my SAS sheets as I need to stop sabotaging myself. I am going to pick my dress next weekend!! Now is not the time to be eating my body weight in chocolate and drinking like an alcoholic fish.
I can do this. I just need to get my mojo back...

hahah - yes im such a youngster - lol!!! i wish! :D xxx
Yeah you are- I just looked at your pics. I reckon your around the same age as me. ish. I'm not saying how old I am in case I'm totally wrong and offend you again by saying your older than you are :p . I'll shut up now... :D

Your doing amazing by the way! How tiny is your waist in that last pic?!

Yeah you are- I just looked at your pics. I reckon your around the same age as me. ish. I'm not saying how old I am in case I'm totally wrong and offend you again by saying your older than you are :p . I'll shut up now... :D

Your doing amazing by the way! How tiny is your waist in that last pic?!

aww thanks!!! it is just the angle i am stood at i think!!!!

come on how old are you? I am guessing your age from your username would make you 29????

Back