OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

aww thanks!!! it is just the angle i am stood at i think!!!!

come on how old are you? I am guessing your age from your username would make you 29????
Well observed ;) I am, although in my head I'm stuck at 26... I kep forgetting the extra 3 years *sigh*

Apologies if I have added any years to you... I just reckon you looked my age-ish. Mid-late twenties. :) Not that it matters.. I'll stop waffling now :p

Well, due to a slight c*ck up with keys (ie consultant forgot to bring keys for hall) I didn't get weighed tonight so I have had a reprieve! If I get on it this week I can show a decent loss next week :)
SAS log is at the ready. I will do this! :D

You can do it Laura!! Next week you'll have a great loss :D

You can do it Laura!! Next week you'll have a great loss :D
I hope so :eek: I've just worked out that since starting SW in Feb I have lost only an average of 0.5Ib per week :( Sounds dire but that would be 26Ib in a year.

I have also (sadly) worked out there are 16 WI's until Christmas (getting weighed on Thursdays) If I really pull my finger out I could be at target for Christmas (or very close to it...) Hmmm, might be a bit of a challenge for me. :D

i gained last night 1.5 lbs on!!!! :(

so need to shed 7lbs in 4 weighins to do my minigoal - im gonna do my best to get some of it off at any rate - you cant bust a gut over these things can you? xxx

EB just think how much more you wouldve put on if you didnt get n
back on the wagon again! Quickly on, quickly off is my motto!

Oh Elle :( 1.5lb's is absolutely nothing when you consider how unbelievably well you've done. Dont let it get you down coz it will be gone in no time at all.
Definitely just do your best, don't force yourself or tell yourself off, just get back on the wagon in your own time.

Oh and wedding dress ;)

i gained last night 1.5 lbs on!!!! :(

so need to shed 7lbs in 4 weighins to do my minigoal - im gonna do my best to get some of it off at any rate - you cant bust a gut over these things can you? xxx
you can do that! Less than 2Ib per week. I bet I would have put on the same last night had we been able to get weighed... but it'll all come off next week! We can do it :D :D

Had BBQ at friends last night, so fell off a bit. back on today, really close to acheiving my Aug mini goal of getting to 145 :O)

Morning all!! 2 lbs off this week :D So my mini Aug goal was to reach 145 lbs and this morning I am 145.6lbs so i think i can do it by tomorrow!!!

Hope you all had nice weekends. My H2B was home and did his best to sabotage me, he makes it really hard as he complains when I cook SW stuff and insists that he has full fat stuff cos hw wants treats when he is home for the weekend. I do understand, but it means i have to be extra determined!!

Thats even better losing 2lbs when he was being evil! Well done.

2.5lbs off for me so I have got my 4.5st shiny :D

next mini target for me is to lose 2lbs before my hol in 2 weeks

Well done with your losses all.

You're really shaming me CC as I have Wii fit and another one (can't remember what!) and haven't used them for months!!

Back