OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Well done with your losses all.

You're really shaming me CC as I have Wii fit and another one (can't remember what!) and haven't used them for months!!

I've only got into Wii Fitting properly quite recently. Really enjoying it now :D I have My Fitness Coach too, but I haven't been in the mood for that recently!

Yay and oh no Maroodiva! My favourite jeans are ridiculously too big now. I opened the belt running up the stairs wearing them the other day and nearly killed myself :rolleyes: Going in to town tomorrow to look for a replacement pair, but I love these ones so much :eek:

Took one of my bridesmaids to look at the dress in Coast today, but they didn't have it cos it's only in big stores, boo!!!!

Hi everybody! It's been ages since I've been on- my brain has been elsewhere. In fact, saying that, I've just remembered something I forgot to do! Anyway, way in tonight. Have been good all week so hoping for a decent loss. Will update tonight :)
What dress is it maroodiva? I have seen a dress in coast I liek for my BM :)

i love Coast dresses - no idea on a colour scheme yet though - should really decide what i am doing shouldnt i? hehe! xxx

Hi girls,

not been on this thread before, I tend to dip in and out of threads so cant be sure I would contribute enough to be part of a "team" thread.

Just wanted to say though - I get married in EXACTLY 1 month (2nd Oct)!! So a little bit further down the line than you guys...

I ordered my dress in April in a size 16 - just bought some new clothes for work today in a size 12, so thats how far I've come. Luckily, alterations are pretty simple on my dress (or so they tell me) - I've got my 2nd fitting tomorrow (so the first once since the alterations were made) so lets hope that comes out okay.

Hope all goes well for you guys and your weight loss journeys

good luck for next month Mandy!!! October weddings are the best (hehe)

What colours have you gone for (bridesmaids etc) cos i am struggling on ideas!!!

On another note - i lost 2.5lbs at weigh in tonight and was voted my class Woman of the Year!!! wooo! x

Well done ellebear! :D
I lost 1.5Ib this week and was a bit disappointed as I had been super super good..but forgot I didn't get weighed last week due to key problems with the consultant (ie, they didn't bring one..) and I know I had been bad and would have showed a gain last week so I probably lost more like 2-2.5Ib. So a bit happier now :)

Sorry for not being around.

Maroodiva - what a beautiful dress. (I had to search as the link wouldn't work but think I found the right one!)

Mandy - well done on your loss and hope you have a wonderful day x

Elle - WooooHoooooo, another WotY for this forum!! xx

Frustrated as no chance of following plan this week. CT scan at 6pm on Monday - just when class is on. Train at 6am on Tuesday to attend a course in East London. Get home about 8pm on Thursday.

There's a limit to how often I can think - still a year to go and get away with it!!

Strange, link works when i click on it, oh well, glad you like it!! Going to have a look at it tomorrow, might try it on myself!! :D

Back