OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

I did another 40mins on the Wii Fit today. Have now done over 10hours and my Wii Fit piggy turned Bronze :D Also got my Platinum Boday Magic award too :eek:

Non-Walking exercise this week:
1hr5mins Wii Fit on Friday.
40mins Wii Fit today.

Have you room for another bride to be?? - of course my wedding is quite far off- but i'd love to be in with all the wedding chat to gear me up ready for mine! im already going to a wedding fayre at the end of the month, and another on nov 7th LOL my best friend is also engaged- but currently 6 months preggers so wont be getting married for a little bit either lol.

eeek. im getting married OMG LOL

:eek:
good luck for next month Mandy!!! October weddings are the best (hehe)

What colours have you gone for (bridesmaids etc) cos i am struggling on ideas!!!

On another note - i lost 2.5lbs at weigh in tonight and was voted my class Woman of the Year!!! wooo! x

Congrats on WOTY!

I'm not much help with bridesmaids ideas - decided I didnt really want to pick out any friends over any others, and I dont have any sisters, or sister in laws or anything like that, so I didnt bother. That said, I've got 3 friends that seem to have naturally gravitated towards the role, so they are unofficial brodesmaids in way - great news for me as they are buying their own frocks! They decided having seen it on Sex and the City that they are all wearing black :eek: Fine by me - up to them what they want to wear!

The other reason I'm not much help with colour schemes is that I'm wearing red myself.

Went for my second fitting yesterday - she decided she needed to take my dress in a little bit more - so I must be doing something right!

Now begins the busy time of hen nights and other nights out though so I dont really have much fear of losing any more weight between now and the wedding. Which is fine, as I have a corset back style dress there is a certain amount of leeway to be able to get away with losing or gaining a few pounds

Welcome to the team Fern!! :D

Excellent news about the fitting Mandy. What's your dress like?

And well done Maroodiva :D

Cant post a pic I'm afraid, the dress was discontinued so its not online anywhere - and I'm at work at the mo so cant post any pics I've taken (not that i really want to with me in it!)

It's quite plain, a deep red colour, satiny material with beading round the top, so nothing too ott, but it does have a full on train thing that makes definitely a wedding dress, not just bridemaids. Decided from the start i wanted a coloured dress, and was looking at bridesmaid dresses, but this one was so much better.

OMG, just been told they will line the stair case in the castle with flowers and candles... LOVE IT!

ah, 4 years couldnt come faster right now.. xx

Wow FernXx, just looking at your stats, you're an inspiration to us all. have you posted any before and after snaps?? I love to look at them :)

in my profile gallery honny .. thank you very much :)

gained about a stone over the last few weeks over celebrations atm.. but am back on track now.. ready to get it off again xx

Hi everybody! I am back from weekend away and I have sorted out my wedding dress! They had to order a 16 to fit my boobs (stupid big boobs :( ) but on the upside- the rest of me is currently size 12-14 so the dressmaker will be making it fit where it should. Besides, by the time it's ready (February time) I really want to be at target and that should be another few inches off!

Anyhoos, here is a pic of the frock:
JD1328.jpg

Shame I don't look like her in it...yet (that's positive thinking there :) )

And well done on your loss FernXx. You look amazing- like a different person. I bet you feel like a different person?! :D

Ah, i can't see your photo gallery yet, how many posts do i have to do before i can see it?!?!?!?

Hi everybody! I am back from weekend away and I have sorted out my wedding dress! They had to order a 16 to fit my boobs (stupid big boobs :( ) but on the upside- the rest of me is currently size 12-14 so the dressmaker will be making it fit where it should. Besides, by the time it's ready (February time) I really want to be at target and that should be another few inches off!

Anyhoos, here is a pic of the frock:
JD1328.jpg

Shame I don't look like her in it...yet (that's positive thinking there :) )

And well done on your loss FernXx. You look amazing- like a different person. I bet you feel like a different person?! :D

That dress is beautiful!

Back