OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

My september goal is to reach my target!! Only 4 lbs to go, i think i will be able to do it somehow!!!!
I'm now thinking i might reduce my target. Before i had my children I was 10 stone (target weight) but i was regularly exercising and therefore had more muscle. Now I'm not exercising I'm wondering if I will have to lose a little more weight to be the same size as the muscle would have added a little more weight.

What do you think?? I can only really go down to 9 1/2 stone though as I'm 5'8 so i think my BMI would be too low if i went down any lower.

out of interest what dress size are you in now? im a similar height you see :D xxx

depending on where I shop i would say size 10/12.

I know this seems the perfect size. I've still got a few bumps i want to get rid of. mainly on tops of arms, tummy and bum :D

That wedding dress is fab! and a bit different too!!!

My sept challenge would be to loose 4lbs, so one per week? My official WI is wed, so im not sure what my starting weight will actually be but i think i have a stone to loose, but wont know my actually start weight till wednesday when i see the official damage!

I hope to be back at target by xmas!

Shes right, deffinatly no need for the :( iv seen your pickys on fb and i dont think you have that to loose personally., youv height on your size and i genuinly think youl hit size 12 before you know it.

Keep going!! pow pow pow..

we'l be some hot brides :eek:)

Won't ti be exciting when we can post up our wedding pics!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

Shes right, deffinatly no need for the :( iv seen your pickys on fb and i dont think you have that to loose personally., youv height on your size and i genuinly think youl hit size 12 before you know it.

Keep going!! pow pow pow..

we'l be some hot brides :eek:)

aww Ferny you are way,way too nice to me!!! thank you though.....xxxxx

No weigh in for me this week, I'm off to Sweden without the kids to see H2B!! Will try not to be too naughty!!

Won't ti be exciting when we can post up our wedding pics!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

:sigh: youl all be married before i can post mine for aggggggeeeees!

I happened to walk past my local bridal shop today, theres another wedding fayre in oct, so im going :D lol, .. but suddenly i found myself IN the shop.. (how did that happen!?) aw man, all i wanna do is play dress up.

I see you are in the Bristol area - which shop did you go to? I only went to 2 shops in the end - the place where I eventually ordered my dress rang me after I'd been in to tell me the one that I liked had been discontinued and I couldnt have it (sample in the shop was an 8 - wasnt getting into that in 6 months, Slimming World is good, but not that good!) Rang me again a few hours later, they had a moan at the supplier for not telling them it was discontinued, and got them to agree to make it for me, but I had to decide right then! Decided it would be worse if I carried on looking and didnt find anything else I wanted so went for it - hence the endless traipsing around looking for a dress didnt happen for me.

My shop was the Bridal Room in Westbury on Trym - not the most obvious part of Bristol to come to if you are looking, but I would say they are worth a look, they are nice in there and reasonably priced I think.

That said, I dont have much to compare against! (Except Anne Harding in Shirehampton, which was the other shop i did visit, found them a bit snooty and not very helpful)

Which wedding fayre is it? i didnt end up going to any in Bristol, but did go to the one at the Bath and West Showground - we had sorted most stuff by then though, but found our invitations people there.

Oh, and just found out there was a celebrity wedding at our venue last weekend - Amanda Redman got married there!

oooohh arrrr..

I actually work in westbury on trym and pass that bridal store every day!!!

The shop i popped into today was in chipping sodbury highstreet (future brides) as thats where i live (quite a stones throw from westbury i realise lol)
However im desperate to get my bum to college green bridal and the clifton bridal store on the top of black boy hill.. eeeeeekkk!!

were did you marry??? xxxxx

Back