OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

I think my mini goals will be to do 1hr non-walking exercise per week and to get my 3 stone sticker :) My weightloss has been all over the place lately-even though I've been totally 100%, so don't wanna make it too big a goal.

Lots of exciting stuff going on for people :)

oooohh arrrr..

I actually work in westbury on trym and pass that bridal store every day!!!

The shop i popped into today was in chipping sodbury highstreet (future brides) as thats where i live (quite a stones throw from westbury i realise lol)
However im desperate to get my bum to college green bridal and the clifton bridal store on the top of black boy hill.. eeeeeekkk!!

were did you marry??? xxxxx

Wow, I live in Westbury, who knows I might have seen you. My dress was in the window around the end of last year so you might have seen it!

We arent married yet!!! Get married next month, 2nd October at Maunsel House which is near Taunton.

Weddings, House Parties, Corporate Events, Holiday Cottages - Maunsel House, Taunton, Somerset

It's gorgeous, and its exclusive use for the whole day, which I love. So many weddings I've been to have been in big hotels where there's 2 or 3 going on at the same time, just seems so impersonal - having somewhere that was just ours for the day was number one on my wishlist.

It's a fabulous place - I wish I could live there!

Hello everybody. Feeling a bit :( at the moment. Don't know why... I've been bad again this week. Not 100% bad but not enough to save me from a gain tonight, I fear. So the plan for next week is to SAS log my food, and to come on here everyday and tell you guys what I've been eating... and get a bit of moral support. I need to stop the self sabotage and having one good week, then one bad week... it's two steps forward, one step back the whole time.

Ooo Mandy, i cant believe you live in westbury!
I work for gymboree bristol, we run gym and art classes for pre-school agred children at Northcote hall.. i love it :eek:) i wonder how many times i may have passed you too or from, or even in the village on my lunch!

hehe, your venue looks fab, its super gorgeous setting hey! Not so much for me(but thats because lots of furniture, esp in dark colours freaks me out and makes me sleep walk!!! LOL) but i can so appreciate its beauty.

My gosh, one month till your big day, you must be on top of the world!

i suddenly realised today that despite saying 4 years, actually if we marry june 14th 2014 like i want, its actually only like 3.5 years, so more or less 6 months off already hehehe, wont tell oh, i dont want him to freak out, but it will be here before he realises muhaha, and then he can never leave haha

i cant wait to dress shop!!! xx

Keep going Laura, it's so easy to fall off the wagon and not be able to quite get back on again. But, if you try really hard you'll find seeing even just one pound come off will give you the motivation you need. :O)

P.S Just bought size 10 jeans :D

3.5Ib on this week :( Annoyed with myself. Never mind- tomorrows another day and a fresh week. As I said I will be on here at least once a day to report in to you guys as well as using my SAS log. When I have these blips I can get rid of them quickly but I need to get ON the wagon, and stop running after it! :D

Just realised that now makes it 8Ib to reach my september goal, in 3 WI's. Gonna be a tough one, I'll see what I can do.

Quoting myself on another thread...
Meeting a friend after work for drinks tonight, saving syns for this and going to have red wine rather than cocktails or lager so less bloaty.
I am also going to have a mugshot (one of the free ones) about half past 4/5pm-ish so I'm not hungry and tempted by chips like I normally am. Planning on salmon, veg and new poatoes for dinner. It's my fail safe anti-bloating meal and doesn't need any HEA's or HEB's which I am using for lunch/snacks. Will be back on after dinner to report the full day's food :) (and drink ;) )

Totally like Barry and Cillit bang!!!

good luck chicken - we all have little gains, i once gained 4lb in one week and lost 7.5 the next!!! totally do-able! x

Right- back to report my food and drink.

I am a little cross as I have gone over syns today due to some accidental sabotage by my friend. I asked for a double whiskey (5 syns- 50ml) she got me double with coke. Full sugar. She was really apologetic as she 'just didn't think' because I didn't ask for a mixer in the forst place and I normally have diet if I do...never mind. I'm over-estimating the syns for the coke at 7syns (the same as 330ml can) but I'm sure it's not that many. Still, at least it's the first day of the week and I can pull it back by having less during the week. It is only 2syns over :eek:

Here goes:

Breakfast Activia Fat Free
Snack Banana, 1x Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
Lunch Lettuce, carrott, red cabbage. Pasta with tomatoes, basil, chicken and peppers. 28g cheese (HEA). Activia Fat free with strawberries.
Snack 1x Alpen light (1/2 HEB). Mugshot noodles (low fat free variety), Banana
Drinks- double whiskey (50ml) with coke 12syns. Double whiskey 5syns total 17syns.
Dinner: Salmon, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, sweetcorn.

So it's not all bad, lots of free food there. It was only the alcohol which was syns- would have been only 10syns if it wasn't for the coke issue :(

Back