OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

hello.gif
Hello everybody. Back today with by update on Saturday's food... I know it's Sunday- but I'll come back late with todays ;)

Breakfast
Shapers Strawberry Yoghurt 1.5 syns
1 x Alpen light bar 3syns
Dash milk in tea 0.5syn
Lunch
M&S Arbroath Hot smoked Salmon 1 syn
Lettuce, Carrot, Red Cabbage. Fresh fruit salad- strawberries,orange, melon, grapes,apple
Snack
1xAlpen light bar 3 syns
Dinner
Potato Wedges, Beans, 43g reduced fat cheese (HEA)
Hi-Fi Bar (HEB)
Drinks 500ml can of lager 10.5syns
speechless-smiley-040.gif

Total syns: 19.5syns :(
Total for week: 36.5syns
Left for rest of week:53.5syns = 13 per day

Little bit annoyed I went over syns again, I could have snacked less and been under 15, hey ho- at least they were Alpen light bars so had more fibre in than just having a bit of chocolate. Also should have had some superfree food with dinner/after dinner but nothing in the house- going food shopping today.

On the upside- I didn't have another can of lager, which was an option.

Having an original day today as going to have roast beef sandwiches for dinner so need 2x bread rolls in order to have reasonable amount of food.

Right, I will be back to confess my syns later :p

Hey guys!
I'm back from London :) Had an amazing time! The food I had wasn't exactly SW friendly, but I didn't drink, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the way I would have eaten in the past, and I did a LOT of dancing, bouncing, and walking :D

Just had a look at your diary Laura. Not too bad at all :D And at least where you have over syn'd you know why. Plus your friend getting you regular Coke was a silly mistake that you couldn't have done anything about. So don't worry about that. These things happen :) Lots of luck with the rest of your week.x

Sunday's food (back later to update todays :) )

Original day

Brunch
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
Snack
Grapes2x27g cheese=2xHEA1x choc seashell=3 syns
Dinner
Roast Beef, mushrooms and onions fried in fry light
2x W/M rolls = 2x HEB
potatoes roast in olive oil 3syns (1tbsp oil @ 6syns between 2 of us)
4x mini yorks puds 4syns
gravy 3syns

Drinks 500ml can of lager 10.5syns
speechless-smiley-040.gif

Total syns: 23.5 syns :(
Total for week:60syns
Left for rest of week: 30= 10 per day

So over syns again. Should have eaten more during the day and I may have been less tempted by that chocolate seashell, and if I'd have some soft drinks in the house I may have resisted the can of lager too... anyway, they're all gone now so won't have any more. And 10 syns each day is doable, haven't had any so far today so looking good :)

Will update Today's food laters :)

Hi again! Sorry to be a thread hog but you're keeping me on the straight and narrow!

Breakfast
1 x Alpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Lunch
Tesco Roasted Salmon
Lettuce, Carrot, Red Cabbage.
Activia Fat Free

Snacks
Grapes
Banana
Activia Fat Free
1xAlpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Dinner
Saag Aloo: Potatoes,Onion,Tomatoes, Spinach. Saag Aloo spices (my share 1.5 syns) Raita- fat free yoghurt, mint and coriander. Poppadomsx3 =6syns Rice

Total syns: 7.5 syns
Total for week:67.5 syns
Left for rest of week: 22.5syns= 11 per day (= an extra 0.5 on 1 day)

Last edited:
Looks like your weekly syns are doing fine - perhaps next time just post the link to your food diary if you are feeling like a thread hogger :D

I have not done anything on the wedding for ages, and as soon as I get back from holiday I am going to start to get things booked in. I met a lady at my SW meeting who has a professional cake business, so i think thats fate!!!! haha!

She makes lovely cakes and said i can go round for a cake testing session :D woop woop!!!! xxx

Looks like your weekly syns are doing fine - perhaps next time just post the link to your food diary if you are feeling like a thread hogger :D

I have not done anything on the wedding for ages, and as soon as I get back from holiday I am going to start to get things booked in. I met a lady at my SW meeting who has a professional cake business, so i think thats fate!!!! haha!

She makes lovely cakes and said i can go round for a cake testing session :D woop woop!!!! xxx

That's quite handy, shame you can't get nice SW cake (you just can't, cake has got to be proper cake. SW cake doesn't really cut it for me)

yeah i dont think everyone would want scan bran cake at our wedding - hahaha!

i am excited about cake tasting though :D x

Back from hen night #1 at End of the Road festival (I have 2 hen nights as I wanted to go to a festival which I know most of my friends with kids wouldnt want to do)

H2B is back from his Edinburgh stag do - only damage is loads of perfectly round paint ball bruises which wont show and will be gone in a few weeks anyway. Eyebrows fully intact, no unexplained tattoos, so from a stag do point of view, thats a result!

However, for me, my diet this weekend (Thursday to Sunday) consisted of 1 litre of rum (w/coke zero), 3 litres of wine, several pints of ale, pieminister pie, mash & peas, lamb tikka wrap, chicken tikka wrap, 2 lots of potato wedges with cheese, 2 packs of crisps and a vegetarian thali.

Weigh in tonight - not too hopeful!

With hen night #2 this weekend, so no chance to blitz it this week to make up for it

I'm back!!!! Had a great time in Sweden and ate loads, only put on a couple of pounds, should get rid of them quickly, now back to the serious task of reaching target :O)

Back