Activia Fat Free
Hi-fi bar HEB

Dinner
Gammon, eggs, 250g (frozen weight) McCains Rustic oven chips 2.5syns

Options Hot Choc 2syns

Total syns: 4.5 syns :)
Total for week:72 syns
Left for rest of week: 18 syns= 18 per day

Got some choc to have tomorrow :D I don't have the will power to open it tonight and have half today and half tomorrow. So I shall enjoy it all tomorrow nom nom nom :D

Not sure I've had quite enough superfree food today... starting to feel a lot thinner than last week though. You know- less bloated and horrible. Hopefully looking good for Thursday. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Back from hen night #1 at End of the Road festival (I have 2 hen nights as I wanted to go to a festival which I know most of my friends with kids wouldnt want to do)

H2B is back from his Edinburgh stag do - only damage is loads of perfectly round paint ball bruises which wont show and will be gone in a few weeks anyway. Eyebrows fully intact, no unexplained tattoos, so from a stag do point of view, thats a result!

However, for me, my diet this weekend (Thursday to Sunday) consisted of 1 litre of rum (w/coke zero), 3 litres of wine, several pints of ale, pieminister pie, mash & peas, lamb tikka wrap, chicken tikka wrap, 2 lots of potato wedges with cheese, 2 packs of crisps and a vegetarian thali.

Weigh in tonight - not too hopeful!

With hen night #2 this weekend, so no chance to blitz it this week to make up for it

Not that I would necessarily recommend this as a good weight loss diet - but somehow I lost 2.5lbs this week - and I'm just 1/2 lb off my 3 stone shiny!!!

Morning girls, this is my 100th post so i'm hoping I will be able to put my shinys on my signature now :O)

anyone going to the Wedding show next month? xxxx
I went to the one in February and I didn't really get much out of it TBH. And now I've got most stuff sorted so I wouldn't really get much out of going again. I did pay for the VIP tickets last time though so the champagne was good :D

Right- this is my last daily food diary (I will add to it during the day) Depending on results tomorrow I may continue to put up food diary but if I do I will do it in a seperate diary and just ask you guys to come check up on me :D

Wednesday food:
Breakfast
Banana (got up late- day off work)

Lunch
400g frozen weight McCain Rustic oven chips 4syns
1 tbsp extra light mayo 0.5 syns

Snacks
Beetroot, pickled onions
28g cheese HEA
Cadbury Spots and Stripes choc bar- 10 syns
Hardboiled egg
Activia Fat free
Hifi Bar HEB

Dinner
Salmon
Carrots
Broccoli
Sweetcorn
1tbsp reduced fat Clover 3syns

Total syns: 17.5syns :)
Total for week: 89.5 syns :)
Leftover at end of week: 0.5syns :)

As you can see- because I am at home today I have been mostly grazing- hence the large amount of stuff in the snack section :p

Last edited:
What are you going to have for dinner, only 1/2 a syn left!!!!! :D
I had 18 syns to use today, but I am having salmon, veg and new potatoes for dinner so it was free anyway. I might have some jelly though (sugar free, of course :p)

I have had a realisation today though that I had potatoes on Sunday and you can't count potatoes as Free on an original day! Doh! Rooky error. Hopefully it won't have damaged my weight loss too much

I must also confess to sneaky peek on my scales today and I am showing a loss- I don't know if it's the full 3.5Ib I gained last week :( but hopefully it should be a decent amount :)

Oooh, thought I would also share this site I found the other day:
A Love to Cherish

Some of the prices are fairly standard but I found some placecard holders I was gonna get from elsewhere at half the price. Yippee! I only need 10 for the top table and it was gonna be £31.99 for 12 inc. p&p, this site will be £16.98 for 12 inc p&p. Bargain :)

Ah i see, i must admit i only do my syns daily as i did read it wasn't always a good idea to save them up if you see what i mean. I do Extra Easy, i would recommend it, it's so much more flexible and restricts you a lot less :O) x

Ah i see, i must admit i only do my syns daily as i did read it wasn't always a good idea to save them up if you see what i mean. I do Extra Easy, i would recommend it, it's so much more flexible and restricts you a lot less :O) x
I normally do EE too, that's why I got mixed up. I swapped to original for the day as I was going to be having lots meat, and fish but I forgot about the no potato thing :rolleyes: Could have been worse... I could have forgotten cake wasn't free :p

I only have 10 syns a day, but i tend not to use spare 5 at a later time. Mind you that might explain why i don't put on too much when i have the weekend off sometimes!! :D

I only have 10 syns a day, but i tend not to use spare 5 at a later time. Mind you that might explain why i don't put on too much when i have the weekend off sometimes!! :D
I've done both ways, using them over the week, or using them day by day. Both ways work TBH. Maybe I'll do an experiment next week and only use up to 15 per day and no 'rollovers' :p

Back