OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

hello.gif
Hi Everybody

WI was good last night. I lost (drum roll please...) 3.5IB
sport-smiley-001.gif

So I will continue to put a diary up here- I will just add a link in and ask you guys to nosy at it to keep me on the straight and narrow. If I loose 1Ib next week I will be at my lowest yet since starting. 0.5Ib will equal my lowest.

So thanks very much guys, your listening to my food related ramblings helped me achieve that loss this week! :D

yay Laura - thats fab!!! i maintained last night - which i expected to be honest, but hope to lose a little next week as its my last weigh in before holibobs!!! :D x

Here is a LINK to my food diary. I will be asking you guys to check up on me everyday (don't worry I'll repost link to make life easier :p) *not much on there at mo, just my breakfast* will remind later when I've put everything on :D

Last edited:
Just back from the bridal shop where I tried on my dress for the last time before the day (still another 2 weeks, but the dress stays in the shop til then and I have no decent recent to try it on again before the wedding)

Looks so much better on me now than it did 6 months and 3 stone ago when I first tried on the sample - Slimming world really has been worth it!

Sorry there's no pics will try and post some in November when back from honeymoon

Help! I need talking down- I'm being tempted to go to Pizza Express (not by anyone else, by myself) (but with people, not going by myself. That would be weird :p)

Help! I need talking down- I'm being tempted to go to Pizza Express (not by anyone else, by myself) (but with people, not going by myself. That would be weird :p)

Firstly - in the world of SW - real pizza is never good, there's no food optimising friendly way of doing it, and at pizza express I dont know what the alternatives are.

Are you going because you want to see your friends? In which case go, enjoy yourself and flexi syn it, maybe have some drinks with diet mixer or whatever. Or maybe even eat a big meal before hand so you get there not feeling hungry. They must do a salad or something? Or are your friends going on somewhere afterwards? In which case, arrange to meet them after avoiding the pizza altogether.

Are you not that fussed about seeing your friends - but just want to eat pizza? If that's the case, stay at home, make some slimming world chips, burger, dips whatever and eat some nice food without the guilt.

ultimately though, you cant put your whole life on hold for SW - that smacks of deprivation which inevitably leads to rebellion and gorging on stuff thats 10 times worse.

Course for me, it wouldnt be a hard choice at all - I think Pizza Express is vastly overrated!

Thanks Maroodiva, and Claireybella, I didn't go. Wanting to use a voucher isn't the best reason to sabotage myself ;) Stayed at home and had dinner as planned :D

Oh getting rather fed up of all the wedding talk now haha. He says theres no point in talking about it yet as its a few years off, i say.. screw him!!

colour scheme is creams and spring yellow, what you think??

i want tall glass vases with yellow lillies in for my centre peices.. yellow lillies remind me of my late nanny xx

p.s - my SIL brang me over loads of wedding magazine from 07ish, and one of them suggested a 'memory tree' a cute little round 'tree' that you can hang names of friends and family who'v passed so that they can still 'be' there on your special day too.

Im seriously concidering this, i think its a really sweet idea and as joes mum has lost both parents and theres a likleyness that his other set may not be around by then either, aswell as my nanny.. it would be a nice personal touch.

xx

Back