OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

That memory tree is a very sweet idea Fern :)

Liking your colour scheme too. Sounds very pretty!

Sounds lovely fern. You're allowed to plan.. if OH doesn't want to listen then he shouldn't have asked you :p (that's my theory anyway when my OH's eye's start to glaze over lol)

I had a serious case of self sabotage last night. I drunk half a bottle of brandy (35 syns!) and snaffled a chocolate brownie and a pack of Mikado choc sticks :( Going to have to be very good next few days. Got about 7 syns per day left. Do-able.

Please shout at me over on my diary HERE

Also (completely SW and wedding unrelated) I fell over yesterday and I've really hurt my arm and knee :(

This is also unrelated to the brandy I drunk last night as I fell over on my way to work in the morning lol :p

Going to a wedding fayre later with my mum at our venue. Should be good. :)

Blimey Laura, I'd have passed out if I'd drunk that much Brandy, I'm such a light weight!!

I'm making my self a SW Sunday dinner mmmmmmmmmm
Only 5 syns :D

me too.. cant handle my booze with only one glass let alone half a bottle! (maybe all that brandy soaked it up for you, so there for synless as it served a purpose?)

ooh i cant wait for my first wedding fayre at the end of the month! some days i wish my wedding were sooner, other times im glad iv got so much time because life seems very full on atm!

im really likeing the idea of the memory tree (and also joes mum will REALLY appreiciate it, and i need her on my side lmao)

everyones pulling funny faces when i say i like yellow! but i dont mean.. yellow, i mean, pale, spring like yellow. nothing drastic!

we'l deffinatly be having cupcakes and one small cake for top tier, as i will likley make them myself if i can, but the logistics of making them and traveling down to cornwall unbashed im not sure. Have to see.

im quite liking the idea of making my own favours, however it occured to me as we'l on the sea front, it'd be really nice to collect shells everytime we visit up untill the wedding, and then have thier names on them, or one seashell in a nice little pouchbag thing with a name tag? i want to make them myself, but i also want them to reflect the location.. maybe find a local who creates things from driftwood?

x

Where are you getting married in Cornwall?? I'm half and half! (Devonian and Cornish) getting married in Devon, Honeymooning in Cornwall :)

I love pale yellow, but i couldn't really have it as both my bridesmaids are pale skinned and wouldn't have thanked me for it!!

I'm making my own cake, but I'm going to be staying the area the week before, so I won't have to transport it. Am making a three tier white chocolate cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That sounds LUSH! im trying not get carried away and think about details too much as its so far away there is no point, so its all theorised!

however, we are deffinatly set on venue. Pendennis castle in falmouth cornwall for a mid afternoon ceremony, then id like to hire some cute vintage garden furniture for them all to have a cream tea whilst we take photos.. then were going to book out Harveys wharf, our fave resteraunt and where we got engaged for our reception and evening do. They said they would cater 100% to our wants and would decorate the entire resteraunt as we please. Only issue is baby changing facilitys, but other than that thats exactly what i want. I just hope that they'r still open in 3 years time! i see no reason why they wouldnt be, but id be ever so upset as alot of the falmouth shops have changed (albeit the centre is lovley now) and even three mackrels been taken over! - does this make any sence to you? im not sure if your familiar with falmouth, cornwalls a bit place lol! xx

not sure but thats the WORST case scenario i guess!!! you could take approx 6 syns off for cheese and use a HEA!!! x although that might be bending the rules a smidgen!!! :D x

Just 1/2 pound for me this week, but that's ok cos i'd put on a couple in Sweden last weeked, so technically it's 2 1/2 :D

ive been a bad bear all weekend so im looking at a gain on Thursday - i am currently on 'EMERGENCY fruit and veg plan' which involves a lot of fruit and veg and water consumption!!!! :D

Oh and i have a cold atm and feel rubbish - so the being good is EVEN harder.

Sniff....cough.....sniff.

x

ive been a bad bear all weekend so im looking at a gain on Thursday - i am currently on 'EMERGENCY fruit and veg plan' which involves a lot of fruit and veg and water consumption!!!! :D

Oh and i have a cold atm and feel rubbish - so the being good is EVEN harder.

Sniff....cough.....sniff.

x
At least I'm not alone ;)

Get well soon. I have even less willpower when I'm not well, so hope you recover soon :)

Well done Claireybella and Maroodiva on your losses :)

Back