OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Hi ladies, well I put on 1.5 after my weigh in Tuesday which was to be expected after all the chips I ate, plus I'd lost the previous two weeks after my hen nights so I had it coming!

Wont be back on here for a while, its my wedding tomorrow (eep!) got loads to do today but should be fun, me and my bridesmaids are staying in a cottage on the grounds of the house we are staying in.

3 weeks of honeymoon in the states afterwards, my next weigh in is 26th October, and if I can keep the gain down to less than half a stone I'll be happy

Back in a month!

Have a wonderful day Mandy!!!!!!!! Soooo jealous!!! x

Have had a crap day and have fallen off the wagon, straight back on tomorrow...

Lovely bowl of porridge this morning, back on the wagon and hoping for a better day than yesterday!!! :)

OMG, my feet are ITCHING to get to local bridal shop. i keep reasoning with myself that if i see myself in a dress now, itl spur me on. . or will i just get carried away and end up buying a dress far to early for reason?!

be strong!! you can do it :)

survived curry night last night, had one poppadom, one mini onion baji from tescos, and stuck to syn free curry and rice. go me :)

so, day 4... here we go. Fingers crossed. xx

So my day from hell and strange weight fluctuations this week all become clear as my TM arrives! Explains A LOT!!

ah, that damn star week. resist the evil temptations, you can stay on track. xx

bought my wedding band today, eek. i pay the rest off next month and then Oh's mummy will keep it safe untill the big day.

cant believe i forgot my local wedding fayre was today, however because iv been poorley i had SO much work to catch up on before tomorrow, that even if id wanted to, i really didnt have time.. and if im honest, dont think i could have survived more cake testing without more diasterous consequences. Who knew this wedding stuff was bad for the figure hey.

even tho i had half a wispa bar today, i think im still within my syns.. (only used 1.5 on eveyrthing else) so thats still 13.5 syns to cover the 1 half of the wispa duo. .. so does that still count as 100% even tho it wasnt planned for?

your within your syns allowance=100% whether it was a planned wispa or not!

your syns are there to be used, better to use them so you dont feel deprived than end up going on a massive binge because you end up craving something so bad

Could I ask something of all you lovely brides?!
My friend who I'm going to be bridesmaid for is lovely and it pretty much letting letting us all choose our own dresses and everything. But I'm starting to worry. I really don't think I will be at my target weight by the time we start looking for dresses in January. It would be ok if we were getting them from a bridal shop as we will get fitted closer to the day. But she is thinking of looking in places like Debenhams.
But I don't want to stop losing weight until I am at my target, or a weight/size I'm happy with. But if we do find dresses in the sales or something what on earth do I do?! I don't want to make life difficult or anything, but I don't want to have to put my weightloss on hold until after the wedding. Not only will I be unhappy with the way I look, but I wont be happy until I'm quite a bit slimmer/lighter.
Gah, what do I do?! :eek:

Hi cheeky
I would say- try not to worry much right now- concentrate on your weight loss. You could be there, or nearly ther by then! If you are not at target by then, just try to choose a dress that can be altered a bit nearer the time. You can always offer to pay for that bit yourself if your friend doesn't want to pay the extra- it wouldn't be too much for that sort of adjustment. :)

Back