OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

You could buy a size too small and slim into it, good incentive too!! :O)

I'm kinda hoping I will be a size 12 by the time I get to target, but in reality I have absolutely no idea. I have never been at a healthy weight so I haven't a clue how it's going to go :eek:
I guess I'll just have to see where I'm at by the time we start looking. The maid of honour wants time to lose her baby weight (she's due in Nov) and I know the other bridesmaid wants to lose weight but hasn't started yet. I know this is stressing out my poor friend tho :(

How long to the wedding?? If i were you I would find the dress I like and get the size below the one that fits. You know you are going to lose more weight and if you lose too much you can still get it taken in a little :O)

be strong!! you can do it :)

survived curry night last night, had one poppadom, one mini onion baji from tescos, and stuck to syn free curry and rice. go me :)

so, day 4... here we go. Fingers crossed. xx

I did it! We ended up in a Harvester. I had HEX and free foods for brekkie and lunch, so had the full days worth for dinner. I had a salad bowl, all free apart from a bit of coleslaw and then had the gammon, with an egg, chips, peas and tomato, and it was all quite nice. EVERYONE else had puddings, except me! And it paid off, 2.5 loss this week, back on track! Wahoo!!

Hi guys! How's everyone doing? Day 12 on plan for me and hoping to see a reasonable result tomorrow at WI- especially as I'm going to the spa tomorrow and hoping to sweat a bit of water weight out! lol

Oh, and I found a headdress I've really fallen in love with :( LINK
It's the first one in the hair accessories section. The off centre headband thingimybob. Look at the price and see why it's a :( Typical

Last edited:
couldnt see the price, but that really is beautiful!

2.5 lbs off for me. Thank god. x

Well done!

It's £595. Yes, £595. That's not a typo. My dress is only £35 more. That's sooo not gonna happen. Unless I win Euromillions on Friday :D lol

Having terrible week. Ate A LOT of bad things yesterday but then went to Zumba class, so hopefully burnt off a few cals!!

Got a cold and it my TM... Will try to be good today.... :(

At least you went to Zumba and didn't eat all the bad things and then not got to Zumba too... Hope you are getting back on it today :)

well done maroodiva for not letting it go completly! xxxx

££££ OUCH! .. ahh, fingers crossed for lottory win for ya babe. But you have to share! ;)

xx

thurs eve was a massive cock up, but iv drawn a line, and im walking away. I WILL loose weight this week!

POW POW POW!

Bought my euromillions ticket! Fingers crossed for the win! lol
Lost 2.5Ib this week :D Feeling good for next week too- I think I may be back on the wagon lol

Thanks guys, have been good the last couple of days and now H2B is away for 6 days so should manage to get back on track :O)

well done ladies!

im off to bridal shop this morn, i cant wait any longer! MUST TRY ON WEDDING DRESSES!!!! only trying, no buying. I promise!

tehehe

iv seen 4 that were beautiful!

however they were super busy! ... but im booked in after work on tues eve.. perfect, as thats when my motivation and will power wavers the most, cos its wi day on wed.

im excited to be trying some on, i know its just the motivation i need.!

I genuinly cant wait!! eeek !

How was the spa laura!?

im going to david lloyd gym next w.e, have a 2 day free pass with a +1 thanks to clevedon wedding fayre.. includes gym, pool, sauna and classes, bargain! x

Back