OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Phew, made it back to weight I was before my bad week :O)
Now onwards and downwards.

Ellebear!! bout time! sort it out and get back to us.. we loveeeee you!

i am back and a bear force to be reckoned with. Call me Saint Ellebear from now on!!!

on a wedding topic - i went to the National Wedding Show yesterday and LOVED it!!!! got so many ideas!!! my head is full!:rolleyes:

Got another wedding Fayre on Sunday - woop woop!!!

Whats most exciting is that this one is at MY wedding venue - and it will be 1 year to go exactly until our big day!!!

ARRGHHHH!!!! i am sure that one minute ago it was 15 months to go - now its 12 already!!! *woo*

Got another wedding Fayre on Sunday - woop woop!!!

Whats most exciting is that this one is at MY wedding venue - and it will be 1 year to go exactly until our big day!!!

ARRGHHHH!!!! i am sure that one minute ago it was 15 months to go - now its 12 already!!! *woo*

I'm very excited about this, can't wait to have a nose about!:)

come'on laura.. we can do it ((hugs))

ahh elle, I am actually scared for that moment i realise i only have one year.

On one hand i wish my wedding was tomorrow, but only because i genuinly cant wait to be a wife :) and his wife at that .. *soppy!!*

but at the same time, knowing its 3 years away leaves me safe in the knowlege all that planning is far from a reality yet, and im just basking in the fuss im recieving still haha

xxx

Also, when it was our anniversary this year we spent the whole day saying 'this time next year we'll be...' and what we'll be doing at that time eg getting ready, getting married, married! :p (we are getting married on what will be our 11 year anniversary of when we got together :p)

Back