OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

its the wedding 52 weeks today now - haha! and its raining - and sunny!!! how bizarre!!!!

i think that since July when we got engaged, and its now 3.5 months later - that 3.5 months has FLOWN by and therefore i reckon its going to go soooo fast!

Laura - dont worry about your gain, ive had bad weeks too - you just have to refocus and get back on the wagon. I was really upset about my gain, it all seems backwards and i wont ever get it off - but i am going to work super hard to take the weight gain off.

We can do it Laura xxxx

Been to a wedding fayre today - it was great to see my venue at the time of year i am getting hitched!!!!

Spoke to the lady who was selling the dresses and she said 6 months before the wedding is when you need to go and find your dress, so now i am bricking it because i only have 6 months to get the weight off.

I have SUPER focus now - and i am going to do it!!!!

Been to a wedding fayre today - it was great to see my venue at the time of year i am getting hitched!!!!

Spoke to the lady who was selling the dresses and she said 6 months before the wedding is when you need to go and find your dress, so now i am bricking it because i only have 6 months to get the weight off.

I have SUPER focus now - and i am going to do it!!!!
True- but you still have a couple of months after you order the dress to get a few more pounds off as they can adjust the dress down. February time is my deadline- that's when my frock should be ready for first fittings :eek:

I think i need to do a big push now though to lose a lot of weight - i need to exercise more - i am wanting to bottle up my willpower now and remember i have to get these pounds off,

no excuses now.

x

I think i need to do a big push now though to lose a lot of weight - i need to exercise more - i am wanting to bottle up my willpower now and remember i have to get these pounds off,

no excuses now.

x

me too.. even considering *gulp* exercising again! :eek: :p lol

My friend has booked us in for the 7th of January with a personal shopper at Debenhams *gulp* Hopefully we wont see anything there and will have to go to a bridal shop :p I just don't want to stop losing weight just so I fit into a dress .... super selfish, I know :eek:

But how will I even know what size to get?! i just know that with all the good intentions in the world I am going to put on a little weight over Xmas. I put on a lot last Xmas and it did come off quickly, but the 7th is so damn close to xmas! Hopefully I will have a better idea of where I'm at by January, but it's still all ARGH!
Sorry for whining. I don't want to put any more pressure on my friend or be selfish but....meh :(

You might find it will keep you on track a bit more over christmas knowing you are going so close after it?

Argh!!!!!! Bridesmaids dress disaster!!!
Just discovered that the dress I love from Coast has been discontinued and they don't have the sizes that i need, so going to have to start looking all over again!!!!!!!!

Raging! You will probably find a lot of formal dresses/bridesmaid style dresses appearing in the shops about now though so you might find something you like even more

Argh!!!!!! Bridesmaids dress disaster!!!
Just discovered that the dress I love from Coast has been discontinued and they don't have the sizes that i need, so going to have to start looking all over again!!!!!!!!
Oh no! What a pain :( Coast does change it's designs all the time. Is there no where else to get them online? Do you know what style dress it was?

The dress in that colour was a 'web exclusive', so i don't think it would be available anywhere else...

*shamelessly cut and pasted from my diary 'cos I couldn't be bothered to type it again*

I've just bought myself some (more) motivation!
I've just booked 5 afternoon sessions at the spa (1/2 price £25 each :D) one for each target I need to reach - 1.5st award, 2st award, 2.5st award and target, and then an extra session to use before the wedding next year! I'm only going to go once I have achieved each target so if I want to be pampered I better get focussed! :)

great idea!!! im off to a spa this weekend with my fiance!!! after the couples massage we had in cuba, i could get used to the pamper squad!!! haha! xxx

great idea!!! im off to a spa this weekend with my fiance!!! after the couples massage we had in cuba, i could get used to the pamper squad!!! haha! xxx
I hope so- 6.5Ib to go until I can book some more spa time- hoping to get a reasonable chunk of that off on Thursday! :p

Back