OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Oh crap- just realised I have 4 months to get to target if going to be ready for when dress arrives for fitting. crap crap crap

that does help thanks hun - Do you have to cater for all your day guests AND evening guest for cake? or just Day guests?

x

will see - cos i dont want a huge cake really - and for cupcakes, i dont want LOADS of cupcakes!!! hehe!

Ive got a meeting with one of the potential suppliers in a few weeks, so i will see how that pans out and take on board her advice.

x

Does anyone watch 'Don't tell the bride' on BBC and 'Wedding House' on Ch 4, soooo hilarious!!

Great news today, in-laws are giving us £1000 towards wedding, yay!!

Must get back on track today, have been very naughty last few days. it's so hard to motivate myself to lose the last few pounds, especially with H2B around!!!

Haven't put any weight on, but haven't lost any either..

That's good news Maroodiva :)

I lost 1.5Ib last night, which is ok- but given that I gained 3 the previous week and I was better than 100% this week - it should have been more. I've been this close (imagining me demonstrating a very small distance) to giving up SW... my consultant as given me the 'fast forward' option which is going to be tough- but i really need to see a decent result next week or I may not go back to class after my holiday, which is the following week... so anyway, i'll be writing up my food diary and it will look like I'm not doing slimming world, but I am...

oh, and I got SOTW last night but i didn't really deserve it as i gained last week but i was the only person who lost last night...

Just did a search to see if anyone else is trying FF and I found a thread where an admin says we are not even allowed to discuss FF as SW don't like it being discussed. Weird, as it's one of their tools. So I will have to speak vaguely about it I guess... anyways, it is looking like it will be tough. But it is just one week. One week. I can do one week surely!

If I maintain, I will quit on the spot, walk out and never go back (but still come on here for continued moral support in weight loss :p)

Hi. I hope you guys don't mind me joining you, elle suggested i join your team

I am getting married on 2nd June, in antigua on the beach. We fly out on 24th may.

I am currently over 5 stone over weight (don't let the pic in my signature fool u, it was taken in a few months and 3 stone lighter ago).

I was doing Lighter Life and lost 8 stone, but 3 of them have crept back on. I realised I could not stick to LL anymore and I was miserable. I decided to join SW and became a bit more realistic about where I will be for the wedding.

Ideally I will be at goal. However, with time ticking by I don't see this as doable. I would be happy to get back to the weight I was in my signature, so 3 stone is doable.

A bit about me - I have 2 little girls (5 and 1). I work in finance but am getting made redundant (although no date yet, this has been going on since July). I am doing an English degree to try and become a primary school teacher and try to fit my hubby and housework in too sometimes.

With regard to the wedding, I'm afraid I'm a lazy bride. I have booked it, and thats it. Apart from dresses there is nothing else to do until I get there. The package comes with a cake and some flowers. I'm paying extra for a steel band and photographer, and then we will go to one of the all inclusive restraunts on site. No ties, just a relaxed laid back caribean wedding.

Sounds great.....now all I have to do is get skinny!!

I have an appointment today at a wedding dress shop.

I'm really not looking forward to it. I'm majorly overweight, I hate shopping, I hate dresses and my intention is to buy off the rack at debenhams or somewhere similar.

It's my mum that has pushed this, I this she just wants to see her daughter try on dresses. I phoned the shop to warn them I was plus size (damage control).

Hopefully it won't be as horrendous as I imagine it will be .......

Back