OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

My gosh laura, that dress is beautiful.. and so are you! You hubby is going to be :O when he sees you!

Yes you have boobies, but that isnt going to change no matter what dress you wear, you cant hide them! but the fact is that dress is so flattering on you. Youv got a beautiful hour glass figure, and it makes you look so small waisted! its stunning hon, and i tell no lies.

xxx

Wow, that dress is gorgeous! And you look gorgeous in it too. Like the others I was expecting something hideous lol so I got a lovely surprise.
Don't be so hard on yourself xxx

wow - could only just look at the pics - AMAZING!!!! love the dress - you look fabulous too babe -WOWOWOWOOWOW!

Take on board the posture comments - but i am sure your photographer will advise you on this anyway!!!

You look utterly gorgeous and the dress is beautiful!- i hope i look HALF as good on my wedding day!!! xxxx

Yep, in total agreement with the others, absolutely stunning, walk tall and you will look totally beautiful xxxx

Hi All,

Please can I join OBG?!?!? I'm getting wed 7th July 2012, 21lb down so far, main issue is having meltdowns about my upper arms lol xxxx

I'm trying to sort out my upper arms too, went to 'Bodypump' today. Bloody hard work but worth it!!!

Wow Laura, like the others what you'd described and what i then saw was completely different.

You do look beautiful and it's a stunning dress :O) x

Back!

Married!

And only 4lbs heavier following my 3 week honeymoon in the States where I pretty much ate what I liked - result!

Am at work at the mo, so cant post any pics, but in short, the day went as perfectly as I could have hoped (and even stayed dry and sunny for much of the day, despite downpours every day around it). Honeymoon great too (although disappointed to not get any honeymooner upgrades - and we mananged to get cloudy weather in California and rain in Vegas!)

Just gutted that after months and months of planning its all over in a flash, now back at work and wondering what to do with myself now the planning is over...

Enjoy the build up - it will be over before you know it

congratulations Mandy!!! sounds a dream!!! :)

how about getting yourself planning and researching next years holiday?? or...decorating a room in your house - or having a huge clearout of junk (autumn cleaning anyone)

all these things make me feel fab once i have done them - and can take ages!!! :D

Personally the thought of decorating or cleaning/tidying up as something that will cheer me up is totally alien to me - nothing could make me feel worse! - and I'm not sure I have enough remaining holiday entitlement or funds to make planning a holiday a major task.

I didnt even get Glastonbury tickets so don't even have that to look forward to (first year I will have missed since 1992 when I started going if I dont get tickets in the resale) . Just a weekend at Center Parcs in Feb and canal boating in May to look forward to so far (and my friend is organising all that lot!)

Still, writing the thank you cards will keep me busy for a few days for now I suppose

must just be me that loves a good sort out - sorry to have depressed you with my suggestions :( was just trying to be helpful! x

Ooh, I did sound a bit of a grump there didnt I, sorry, didnt mean to!

We all have our own ways of coping - but cleaning and decorating isn't mine - though lord knows the house needs it! Thinking about it, I always said when we bought the house I'd like to have a cleaner come in once a week/fortnight - that was over a year ago, maybe once we pay off some of the credit card bills I'll look into it.

I've given myself a minor project to keep me busy - sorting out a bulk order with Joe's sausages for my slimming world group. I'll just have to focus on obsessing about slimming world recipes and ideas rather than wedding planning and organising (I was pretty much spending my website time 50:50 between slimming world stuff and wedding stuff beforehand anyway)

Thanks for the ideas - hope I didnt offend

Mandy, im so pleased to hear you had a fabulous day!!!! im sure you were a stunning bride and i cant wait to see pictures.

Its very common to have an 'anti-climax' after the wedding and you have to be prepared for it or it can hit you hard.

Start thinking- thank you cards, buy some celephane and ribbons and make biscuits as thank you's, home make the thank you cards, start sorting photographs for albums for people like your parents, his parents, close relatives. Put together a wedding box of all the little things you might have left over from your day. A favour, a copy of the invite, your veil, the guest book.

Maybe think of an event you could hold a party for someone. my friends recent suprise baby shower really distracted me from recent 'feelings!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh, I did sound a bit of a grump there didnt I, sorry, didnt mean to!

We all have our own ways of coping - but cleaning and decorating isn't mine - though lord knows the house needs it! Thinking about it, I always said when we bought the house I'd like to have a cleaner come in once a week/fortnight - that was over a year ago, maybe once we pay off some of the credit card bills I'll look into it.

I've given myself a minor project to keep me busy - sorting out a bulk order with Joe's sausages for my slimming world group. I'll just have to focus on obsessing about slimming world recipes and ideas rather than wedding planning and organising (I was pretty much spending my website time 50:50 between slimming world stuff and wedding stuff beforehand anyway)

Thanks for the ideas - hope I didnt offend

No offence taken - im being a bit hormonal so sorry if i was a little abrupt....xxx Good luck with the Joes Sausage project :)

hi girls - i have been away being very bad, but am back with a vengence today!! i am going to try to stick t 5 syns a day and 15 on a saturday!

after talking to a few dress shops i have decided i am going to get measured for my dress then order 1 size down. that way i still have an incentive, but they all pretty much agreed that a dress can be taken in 2 dress sizes without losing the shape.

i have been in contact with the wedding advisor at the hotel and told hubby he is wearing white trousers and lilac shirt on the beach lol (luckly he jut wants me to be happy - although he did say NO TIES lol)

so wish me luck girls - i have 6 moths to lose 2-3 dress sizes. I will be on here A LOT hoping for u girls to help keep me on track...so here goes

so wish me luck girls - i have 6 moths to lose 2-3 dress sizes. I will be on here A LOT hoping for u girls to help keep me on track...so here goes

You can easily do that with SW, i did :O)

My dress was let out a size to 14 for it's former owner and now i need it to be taken in to a 10 so i'm glad to hear that should be possible :D

Well H2B gone back to Sweden, which means I get back on the wagon again. He is SUCH a BAD influence!! I think because I am pretty much at target he thinks it's alright to eat crap all the time, but I don't want to!! Besides, I've still got a few pounds to go!

Have decided to go with this bridesmaids dress in the brown.

Affair bridesmaid dresses and cocktail dresses from Mori Lee Style 735 Chiffon

I am thinking of using one of those websites that replicates the design for a slightly cheaper price, anyone have any experience of these companies?? The one I am thinking of using Prom Dress,Evening Dresses,Bridesmaid Dresses,Wedding, Formal Dresses Sale

Back