OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

just focus forward Fern!!!

I have just realised if i am to get anywhere close to my target weight i need to lose reguarly from now until April!!! Ive got a weekend away this weekend and then its ALL SYSTEMS GO!!!

I might even.......*cough*.....exercise.

x

Not really losing any weight at the moment as I'm exercising a lot, but I don't mind as I'm only a couple of pounds over target.

I just need to start - arrgh!!!

I think Monday is going to be the start of my VERY SERIOUS about EXERCISE plan! or VSE for short!!!! xxx

I'm back! Had a good time- ate lots of bad things :p

I have weighed myself this morning and have gained 3Ib which (while not great) is not a bad as I expected. I have 12 days now until I get weighed at class so I am hoping to loose that and a little more by then.

I have lots of time this week (a few more days off of work :D yay) so I'm going to make lots of soups (speed soup and magic soup and maybe some tomato and red pepper soup) and have that for lunches and for taking to work when I go back and freeze the stuff I don't need straight away.

Operation VSE sounds like it's very necessary- I need to loose 4Ib per month to be near target by february which sounds very do-able but if you look at my monthly breakdown in my signature.. it's usually not that much. Must get a wiggle on! :p

Hello Ladies I have been lurking for a while, would it be possible to join in? I am getting married in August (14th) I have my dress and I don't fit into it (long story) I keep dreaming I will be too large to wear it so I need lots of support!

I am doing SW, I go to classes. My progress has really yo-yo'd I lose quite a bit then seem to gain so it's not been very stable...

OMG I just booked my wedding for 8th July next year, slighty worried as I need birth certificiate of one of my parents and I am not in contact with either of them, argh!

OMG I just booked my wedding for 8th July next year, slighty worried as I need birth certificiate of one of my parents and I am not in contact with either of them, argh!

i got a copy from the Births Registry - £10 for a copy so dont worry about having to speak to parents xxx

Back