OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

no worries loony - we all have a common goal (being the best on our big day!!!) so its all good being on OBG!!!! Hope you have a great result at weigh in! xxx

Good luck for weigh in!

last night served me a major choc slip up.. so im hoping i can pull it back before wednesday. oh gawd i hope so! im 10st exactly so if i can push past that barrier il be on my way back to target. I cant wait to see those 9's again!

hi guys i'm feeling really :( lot of stuff going on at work and i am stressed. Eating habits to pot as don't feel like eating... but that makes me eat bad stuff as i have to eat and the only stuff which tempts me is the naughty stuff and that is increasing stress! aaaargh

nah - i just forgot about if for a little bit!!!! been looking into honeymoons this week!! :) and lost 2lbs at weigh in tonight.

Hooray! x

OMG I am definately getting married on the 8th July 2011, it was booked yesterday. I never really realised how stressful it could be. I absoutely hate attention on me, I hope I will be ok on the day (I shall have to remember the brown bags ;) )!

Hi everyone i get married 23rd April 2011. I've left it a bit late with my weight loss i've been messing around all year and i am very annoyed with myself but i have finally got myself together. The dress i have bought is a size 18/16 and at the mo i am a size 20/22.
I am joining a gym tonight so hopefully that will speed things up.
This is my wedding dress: Wedding Dresses | Berketex Bride Sandra | Bridal Gowns

I havent actually tried it on yet but i have bought it lol.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Haven't been on for a while but just catching up with all your posts. I'm basically at target now so will only be posting about wedding stuff from now on!!

Can't remember who was talking about vintage style wedding, but that is so what I am doing. Reception in village Hall decorated with wild flowers in teacups/old vases. Hog Roast, Morris Dancing and Barn Dance to follow :OD

Welcome all new brides!!

xxx

me me me .. il be having a vintage wedding.

I just got a quote for 2012 prices on 35 vintage tea cup and plates settings for everyone, 5 cake stands and 5 bird cages (which i plan to fill with flowers) .. £192, i think this is abargain!

Hi everyone i get married 23rd April 2011. I've left it a bit late with my weight loss i've been messing around all year and i am very annoyed with myself but i have finally got myself together. The dress i have bought is a size 18/16 and at the mo i am a size 20/22.
I am joining a gym tonight so hopefully that will speed things up.
This is my wedding dress: Wedding Dresses | Berketex Bride Sandra | Bridal Gowns

I havent actually tried it on yet but i have bought it lol.

Gorgeous dress!

I'm going to a wedding fair today at Crystal palace football Ground, which happens to be round the corner from where I live! Have to go on my own though, but should be interesting!!

Hi girls!!!!! :wave_cry:

Can i join as well please?? I am getting married 15th Aug 2011. We have a good lot of plans made and things booked we just need to get rings and suit hire sorted for the men.

I have my dress already which i know is defo the dress for me. This is my dress Mon Cheri Wedding Dresses – Shirley
The only thing i may regret about my dress is ordering it so soon my dress will be arriving in the shop in Jan so i still havent tried my dress on. I have lost 11lb since ordering it and it was ordered to how i measure up on that day. I want to lose a gd 4- 5stone not for my wedding but for my health really!!!! So of course now i am worried that i cant lose to much weight as my dress may not fit..

Everyone on here is doing so well!!! Looking forward to getting to know u all and helping each other. xxxxx

Ooohhh, you are near me then! I'm in Bromley!

Cool!

I didn't go to fayre in the end, actually I forgot to go as I was so busy cooking lunch and trying to shave my guest list down, can only fit 70 in church!!

I think I have all the ideas I need anyway, but would have been fun, oh well, plenty of time to go to one next year!

Ooh ooh can I join you lovely ladies? I've just booked my wedding last week for 5 November next year. V excited and have already bought my dress which i need to lose at least 3 stone to get in! We're having fire colour scheme of brown, red, Orange and yellow. My dress is red and is just the most sumptuous thing in the world :)

OBG go go go

:wave_cry: well as predicted the weight loss has stalled........ not really been helped by a visit to taybarns and being off plan since, so I've rejoined SW group in my home town :D
I am determined to lose this weight plus the competative (sp) thing will help, a girl in class lost 6lb in her first week so I wanna lose 7lb..................although in reality any loss will be good. I've set my first PAT at 1 stone below what I am now and I've never set a PAT before so I'm quite excited especially as I've found out morrisons mussels in garlic butter are free on EE and red so I think i may be having an EE day tomorrow and have it with some spaghetti

I'm quite excited especially as I've found out morrisons mussels in garlic butter are free on EE and red so I think i may be having an EE day tomorrow and have it with some spaghetti

wow- wonder what the ones in the wine sauce are like for syns....:rolleyes:

hi everyone, sorry I've been awol. Got a lot going on at the mo and my head's been a shed, and I have been waaayyy off plan. Going back for WI tonight to see the damage and make some baby steps back to getting on track. I might not manage 100% for a while- but i can start limiting the evil :p

Anyhoo's, I'll update the members list on the first post soon :)

Back