Obscene amount of weight to lose!

Wishing you luck too hun, and will defo see you around xxx

Hi everyone I will be starting my "regime" tomorrow and my wife wishes to start with me but she has been struggling with a very painful knee. I'm gonna start with some cycling but don't know if this is suitable for my wife also? Suppose there is only one way to find out. My starting weight is 125 kilos/19st 7lbs and I want to get down to 108kg/17st so am looking at a 17 kilo loss. I'm unsure of how much I should be losing per week per month etc. Our biggest problem is we live in France and the diet is based on cheese bread nd cake so have to pull my eyes in away from these foods. Good luck to everyone.

Welcome and very well done on your losses, keep believing and you'll get there and the time will pass so quickly.

XX

Thanks hun,

I will keep believing, I want my goal at the end to come true x

I'm new today and have a LOT of weight to lose. It can seem so daunting. I have around 8 or 9 stone to lose but I'm taking it one step at a time like you.

Ditto! I have almost 10st to lose. It seems really daunting, and I haven't even had my first weigh in yet! But the support here is incredible. And I LOVE reading about peoples' success stories!

x

Hi Katy, You are doing do well. I also have a lot to loose but am just taking it a week at a time at the moment. Hope your having a good week. x

Thanks guys, had my official weigh in with the docs on friday and he was pleased and even noticed the difference before he weighed me. I dont have to go back for two months and hes given me a target of 30 pounds xx

Well done, that's a great loss. You're definitely going to do it - it'll change your life forever. Go Girl:)

Hi and well done on your loss hun :D your doing fab already and you sound determined so you can do this, its all in the mind!!

I started off in Jan 10 with 14 stones to lose :eek: and I am 2lbs off 7 stones off now, this time last year I would have never belived I could do it! but the same again to lose so I need to keep battling on! :)
good luck x

Thanks guys. I know I will do it, just want to do it by end of the year. Which is probably not good for me or realistic. Will give it my hardest shot tho x

Katy, you are doing so well - amazing progress and a great inspiration x

Thanks cherry pie, still a very long way to go. But with all the support I get on here I know I will do it x

Hi Katy I started slimming world nealy 4 weeks ago with my husband and started at 22 stone 3lb I have also set my first goal at 15 stone but ultimately want to lose more. You are doing fantastic and I will enjoy seeing how your journey goes. Good luck and well done so far xx

Katy I just wanted to pop in and say well done. I would love to hear how you do it! Do you keep a diary on here?

Hi thanks guys, yeah I have a diary on here, will put a link on for it when on the laptop. 15 stone still feels like a long way off, I will get there and I want to do it by xmas. The support I get from the guys on here is amazing. Only a hand full of my friends and family know I am doing this, I wanna shock the people who probably thought once fat always fat! I am not just doing this for myself and so me and fiance can successfully have children but also for my little man up in heaven watching me. He is my inspiration he showed me how to fight and I am. Fighting the flab. Xxx

Hey Katy, Ive willing you into the 200's lol,,,as you can see from my stats i started around the same weight as you,,,so i totally know how you feel & believe me when i tell you, you can do this girlie !!!!! best of luck to you

Back