obsessed with sex!!!!!!!!

fattyfattybumbum

:) OK so I have just in the last 3 weeks become obsessed with sex and in particular sex with older men.I am losing weight and also brain cells here.Why am I suddenly dreaming about Frank and Vlasek from the T.V show all saints.One is 55 the other 60. I'm 33 for peats sake. Is lipotrim making me a daddy chaser?What the hell is going on. Did food surpress these feelings for years?oh I dunno.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Lol hun!! I too have a ting for older men but not sure about pensioners!! Are you married hun? if not let me know what the older blokes are like lol xxx

Lol our Lil likes tham young dont ya hun? I have a fir older neighbour mmm lol xxx

I cant spell today...that was fit older neighbour! xx

Lol thats my problem then? lol i go for them too bloody old! xx

Nothing at all wrong with being obsessed with sex :D

I have a thing for older women, I always have had though! (i'm 23 & anything older than me and schwing!)

Oooh great news Alex lol Hoe much older though?!:D xxx

Mmmm i'd say 45-50 as the absolute limit! I know I know, but I've seen some really good looking 50yr old women!! :D

Edit; You both look great in your picutures ;)

Lol glad you got that in Alex and a flirty wink helps! careful we have reputations dont we Lil lol xxx

You sure im not still in? lol x

lol im told im a little mad too, so when this ketosis kicks in for me I dread to think what i will be like :D

By the way, your weight loss is awesome, well done! Hopefully in some time I will be saying the same thing to myself! :D

If you cant beat them hey?! You will do great hun no prob just stay positive and mad:D xx

lol im told im a little mad too, so when this ketosis kicks in for me I dread to think what i will be like :D

By the way, your weight loss is awesome, well done! Hopefully in some time I will be saying the same thing to myself! :D
you will fit in here well then ,this is a great diet and it works and fast x

Seen as we're on this topic i want your advice...
Theres this fella wants ta take me out, see last time he seen me i was thinner than i am now was only after finishing on LT hes a friend of a friend ya see and iv only seen him a couple of times!
We been txtin loads and stuff gurrrr i dunno what ta do! :confused:

Back