Obsession with scales

Irish

Gold Member
:) Hi everyone just a quick question. Was anyone else obsessed :banghead: with weighing themselves when they started the cambridge diet or is it just me being crazy:crazy:

debbie xx

I weigh every day, first thing in the morning :rolleyes:
I know I shouldn't but I just cant help it! I've tried putting them away but it always gets the better of me.

Ooof, I was obsessed big time, did my own head in, hide em!!! I only weigh in twice a week now, was every day at first, then once a week, coz got dh to hide em!!!!

Me to!! Every single day im on the damn things!! Sarahxx.

i weigh when i get up, b4 i go to bed & sometimes b4 my bath EVERY day, obsessed, not me ! :banghead: :whistle:

Yep - we all do it, whatever diet no matter how hard we try not to! I am currently on a break from cal counting and in theory not weighing more than once a month. Its all I can do to limit it to once a DAY!:eek:
Go figure - self destruct or what?

Love Barb xxx

My H2be threw mine out of the window on day 3 :eek:

xx

I weighed myself at least twice a day when i started. Although they do say to weigh yourself everyday in the first week as you tend to lose 1lb a day, so its an incentive.

However in week 2 i gave the scales to my sis as the weight no longer comes off like that, i now only weigh once a week when i go to my cdc. Much better that way, i also say get rid of them.

I got rid of my scales the day I started cd because otherwis I knew I'd be weighing everyday. It was TBH the best thing I ever did. I don't stress anymore and get (usually!!) a nice surprise on my CDC scales once a week,

Nikki

LOL thanks everyone least I know I'm not the only crazy one:crazy: . Has anyone weighed themselves b4 and after a shower, well I have and I was 3lbs lighter after the shower and I shower everyday I didn't think I was that dirty heehee!!:hide:

Yeah I was obsessed too, weighing myself every day sometimes twice a day, sad eh?
Me mam used to go mad as it used to affect my mood especially if I had put on that day.
My brother has started to cut down & he was weighing himself after he had been for a wee, lol, u think I may have rubbed off on him.. :rolleyes:

im an obsessive weigher!! i weigh myself when i get up, everytime i go into the bathroom reali (like a pee is going to affect my weight or something) before i go to bed...i even change my clothes to see if it makes a difference lol im not a crazy person just slightly unhinged! :D:D:D:D:D

so my advice is GET RID OF THE SCALES!!!

My hubby hid my scales but I was like a child at christmas time and searched them out

I keep really trying to not weigh me and just go to Anne on a Friday ~ good in theory does not work

I need my hubby to chuck them out of the window tooooooo!!!

Back