Obsession!

Cazuk1976

I don't know if anyone else finds this, but this diet is becoming something of an obsession with me. i live, breathe and sleep my weight, how quickly its coming off, how fast i can run up stairs, how soon i'll fit into that dress, how much i would love a slice of pizza etc, its becoming a bore for people around me when it seems its all i can talk about, and its very frustrating for me that i can't seem to think about anything other than these things! any hints to get my mind off it? I'm going out tomorrow night and i really don't want to be thinking about how every sip of water i drink may put me over my limit!

Haha, I've found I'm quite a bit quieter on this diet as I'm trying to stop myself from rambling on about, "when I meet my goal..." & I'm a nightmare when it goes quiet as that's what I tend to start talking about to fill the silences! My ex wasn't a big talker & really, I did him a favour by breaking up with him as he got about four hours a day of, "oh & I think I might take my goal down half a stone...".

But, if you're around people not talking about the diet, it's quite easy to think about what they're saying; I think I've become a better listener! Hehe.

At the moment, when I'm not thinking about LT, I'm thinking about Christmas (I've already made an epic Christmas list & found presents for everyone). But that's really no more healthy ;-) & I'm sure it's because I'm ludicrously excited about roast potatoes & making a ginger bread house!

You've only been back on a couple of weeks though, haven't you? I think it does calm down after time when it becomes more part of your everyday life :)

Hannah

I wouldn't say obsessed really, more focussed. For the time being it is part of normal life. I feel if I regard it as anything else then I may tire of it. Whatever way you look at it, it is producing results for everyone.

Back