Obsessive Compulsive Weighers???

I weigh myself every day and always after a night out! It helps me get back on track!

Ruth
X

it's probably turning out that there are more people wee-ing and weighing regularly than i thought!!!! xxxx

Totally crashing in on this thread.
I try to only weigh myself once a week, but lately it has been once a day! First thing in the morning, after a wee and butt naked ;)

haha....i like that u do it in your birthday suit....no clothes = no extra weight!!!!! xx

I weight every morning after every meal and after every wee lol!!!!

So good to know loads of us are wee- weighers!!! I do it every day first thing & today my battery died in my scales :eek::eek: I wont weigh any other time so will have to wait until tomo am....:sigh:

Yay for this thread!!
OCW is me.. I weigh a good 3-4 times a day.

I also wee an weigh, then I get dressed and weigh then I know how much my clothes weigh so when I hop on after food I can subtract the clothes weight.
I weigh so much I know when i'm due on because the day before I weigh 3lb heavier due to bloating. Haha.. Obsessed.

I particularly like a 'hungover wee and weigh' - after a night out......i know you shouldnt but whilst your still a bit dehydrated from the drink!! always drops a few lbs!! (until i drink 92 million gallons of water afterwards!!) lol x

stephie77 said:
I particularly like a 'hungover wee and weigh' - after a night out......i know you shouldnt but whilst your still a bit dehydrated from the drink!! always drops a few lbs!! (until i drink 92 million gallons of water afterwards!!) lol x

In fact u just cracked the secret to a good weekly WI! Go out the night before & get hammered, wish I'd have thought of that before :) :) x

You know what I have always weighed myself every day or every other day (When im trying to lose weight) and have found it to be so negative in terms of me personally sticking to a plan. I found that I would feel like i'd lost, get on the scales after 2 days of being good and they wouldnt reflect how I 'felt' which would leave me in bits thinking s*d it, I cant do it!!

Now on the other hand as part of my 'new year, new me' thing im only weighing once a week, same place, time, routine of wake up, wee and scales. So far ive seen a loss each week and havent felt demotivated.

I suppose its what works for the individual... but I know that checking any more than once a week is such a negative thing for ME in terms of my long term goals... thats not to say that I cant understand why people have to do it.

I weight every morning after every meal and after every wee lol!!!!

That my friend is hard core weighing!! My hat goes off to you!!! :p xxx

I'm off to get hammered....i think that is the golden secret we have all been missing out on! Sinkin half a bottle of vodka and hey presto 3 lbs off ;-) xx

Love it - can we get drunk nite before weigh in now? :D

I think it's got to be encouraged...in fact endorsed by ww!!! If I hit half a bottle of vodka night before weigh in I shall no longer be posting in this thread....i will no longer be a weighaholic but and alcoholic!!! :D XXX

haninhudds said:
I think it's got to be encouraged...in fact endorsed by ww!!! If I hit half a bottle of vodka night before weigh in I shall no longer be posting in this thread....i will no longer be a weighaholic but and alcoholic!!! :D XXX

Lol :)

im actually going to out to get hammered on friday night! ha.. wonder if il weigh less in the morning, i never get on the scales after a night out tho, to afraid iv gained, i leave it a day before i wee and weigh to let the alcohol go, i hate seeing a gain, it drives me round the bend! LOL.
Plan to use all my weeklies, + dailies as i go out at 7pm and wont be getting home til 4am!
Il be making 0point soup soon for friday!

I always see a loss after a night out - its the dehydration caused by the drink!.

What have I started ladies????:sign0151:

Vodka Anyone????????????:party0016::beer8::party0016::party0016:

Cudnt believ it this morning, i had a wee n weighed this morning, went out room for summat came bak in got bak on scales and had put three pound on!!!! Omg

Back