Obsessive Compulsive Weighers???

Cudnt believ it this morning, i had a wee n weighed this morning, went out room for summat came bak in got bak on scales and had put three pound on!!!! Omg

Mine does this all the time!! ... it once N put 5lbs on me I only got off the scales moved them and got back on!

Think the battery's going........... I hope

scales are crap, unless you have the £100 ones....any set of scales even the same ones weigh you different every time you get on them!!! xx

I always see a loss after a night out - its the dehydration caused by the drink!.

What have I started ladies????:sign0151:

Vodka Anyone????????????:party0016::beer8::party0016::party0016:

Gon on then....seems as though it's weigh in in the morning ;-) xx

I weigh every morning and night, after every pee and every time I go to the gym, and to my mums :s
I have a serious problem lol.
I am a serial weighist!
Glad I'm not alone.
Off out to get drunk Xx lol

I've tried to stop weighing 100 times a day....Since i restarted 4 days ago, I'm allowing myself one weigh in the morning oNLY!!! lets see how that goes!!!!! haha xx

I weigh myself a lot - after every time I go to the bathroom :/ But learning to keep to first thing in the morning, then hopefully once a week at Boots (ha!)

Weiged myself this morning, wish i hadent,put a pound on since friday lol ... oh well, i got untill next friday to loose it again, and hopefully another pound too lol

A few years ago when i was losing weight and weighing myself everyday i got my now ex hubby to hide the scales for me and just let me have them once a week lol ( he isn't my ex because of that lol)

Im a total nightmare with the scales!! Had to get my husband ro hide them but i ended up finding them the same day and just hid them back again lol. Told him after a few days so he doesnt bother now. I get real panicky when its getting close to weigh in day and i havent lost...dont think it does me any favours. Think im always going to be a nut about weighing and eating xx

Back