october 2009

corrina

hi ladies and gents, well it has been a while since i have been on here, in fact it was october, well i had lost about 33lb when i was last on here and i got very complacent and well i think u can uess the rest i have put everything bk on i think, (well i will defo know for defo on wed) so im hoping u will all welcome me bk with open arms.

I hope everyone had a happy xmas xx

:hide::sign0009:

Welcome back, and congratulations for deciding to return to SW.
The gain may not be as much as you had expected, but either way you will lose again if you put your mind to it, and I see you have!
Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck and well done for actually recognising the weight gain and doing something about it. I lost a lot of weight on a low carb diet and have gradually been putting it back on over a year or so. Was in denial for ages then blamed it on stopping smoking and only recently have I faced up to it and done something about it. Just think what might have happened if you had waited another year!

thanks everyone for replying, i will be living on here now, so i hope to hear a lot more from you, good luck on all your weight losses too xxxx

Hello!! xx

Good luck corrina and welcome back. Will keep my fingers crossed for your WI on Wednesday xx

Good luck and keep smiling along the way! :)

Back