October 2017 Challenge

Hey gals and if there's any guys too.
Week one -1 lb
Week two -2
Week three -3 lb lost

Sorry haven't been on
I am been consistent and don't want to fall off the wagon !! I must remind myself to sign on minimins regularly lol!

Everyone's doing so well. Well done keep it up :)

maintain this week

Gained 6lb. Yep, you read that right!
Oh dear, have you any idea why?
I'm on holiday mon-fri this week and it's so much harder being away (and away from my scales) I am trying really hard to find a balance between enjoying the holiday and "damage-limitation"
If I'm at home and it's not shifting or going slow I can throw a couple of SP days or whatever they are called with no rice, pasta or potatoes

considering I was on my hen and ate and drank what I liked and its star week I am so chuffed with my result this week. How is everyone's weekends looking? Anything that could get in your way of getting what you want next week?

Oh dear, have you any idea why?
I'm on holiday mon-fri this week and it's so much harder being away (and away from my scales) I am trying really hard to find a balance between enjoying the holiday and "damage-limitation"
If I'm at home and it's not shifting or going slow I can throw a couple of SP days or whatever they are called with no rice, pasta or potatoes

I don't know how I gained that much in a week. I can't see how it is even possible to gain that much in a week, but I see people lose that and more in and week so it must be possible. Hate myself. :-(

I don't know how I gained that much in a week. I can't see how it is even possible to gain that much in a week, but I see people lose that and more in and week so it must be possible. Hate myself. :-(

Aw don't say that love. Maybe you are one of those people who hold a lot of water and that affects your weight. Do you drink plenty to flush you out? I do t like lemon but I've been drinking sliced lemon and lime in water as much as possible in a day xxxx

Jean, please don’t beat yourself up, there has to be a logical reason, ie as msan says it could be water retention. . I bet your body is just still adjusting. Do you keep a food diary? Might be worth jotting things down as you eat and drink and see if a pattern emerges.

Down 2.2lb for me this week.
Totally missed my target for the month, but I guess a loss is a loss! So I will take it :)

Back