October 2017 Challenge

upload_2017-10-27_13-31-34.png

Aw don't say that love. Maybe you are one of those people who hold a lot of water and that affects your weight. Do you drink plenty to flush you out? I do t like lemon but I've been drinking sliced lemon and lime in water as much as possible in a day xxxx

No I don't drink hardly any water. Maybe that would help if it is water retention?

Jean, please don’t beat yourself up, there has to be a logical reason, ie as msan says it could be water retention. . I bet your body is just still adjusting. Do you keep a food diary? Might be worth jotting things down as you eat and drink and see if a pattern emerges.

No I don't keep a food diary. Perhaps I will start one tomorrow and see if I can figure out where I'm going so wrong?

No I don't keep a food diary. Perhaps I will start one tomorrow and see if I can figure out where I'm going so wrong?
You can start one on here or just keep a private one if you don’t feel like sharing but I try and keep mine on here. It does help me, and as I said before, it might help you spot any patterns or food choices that might be sabotaging your weight loss

No I don't drink hardly any water. Maybe that would help if it is water retention?

My daughter used to go to the slimming club each week and she said the members who had the greatest weight loss drank loads of water with sliced lemon. I think you need to drink quite a bit of water to flush the food/fat through your system I think the lemon on top of that probably helps break down the fats or something.

I'll be honest my dad bought me some fat burners (like weight trainers use) all
sites say they won't work without doing healthy diet/exercise so I'm really not 100% sure what is working for me but I like to think it's a combination of all
things.

I have in a morning a maintainance dose of vitamin d ( I read if you are low on vitamin d you are prone to weight gain, I was low and had injections from go so just keep topped up now) a folic acid (as I read it helps body digest the vitamin d), 2 raspberry ketone capsules, a cod liver oil (for my dodgy knee) and twice a day a fat burner capsule. I stick to slimming world diet and if it's slow coming off I do a couple of the extra easy speed days. I drink as much water as possible which sometimes is hard as I work in a school.

I've just found out I have severe sleep apnea so no doubt they'll be bullying me at hospital to lose weight so that will be an incentive too.

I hope you find a way that suits you, I've always struggled losing weight and it can get you down xx

Maintain this week

Sorry I'm late - I lost 1.5lbs this week. Didn't quite hit my target, but I suppose a loss is a loss and considering the month I've had 5.5lbs off is pretty good! :)

Back