October Challenge Anybody?

Hehe... in for a penny, in for a lb (or 14?!) eh time2go? :)

We're gonna smash it, I'm revved and ready!!

xx

Pinkie :) said:

xx

I was only considering coming back, had a few failed attempts after my initial go. But the excitement in this thread done it for me. :)

xx

Hi pinkie,
Nice to see you Hun,hope your doing ok?? :):)

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi pinkie,
Nice to see you Hun,hope your doing ok??

Sexy xx
Hey SC!! :D

I'm doing ok thanks hunny... been back on Exante for 13 days and already 18lbs down (official WI tomorrow morning though, to see this weeks total loss!)... :)

As you know, I've stopped and started a few times this year, but just couldn't get in the zone. Think it was because all those times I only had about a stone to lose, so just wasn't unhappy enough with my weight to be motivated! If that makes sense?! Lol...

But after an amazing trip to Canada at the start of September, I weighed myself upon my return, and I was horrified! Another 2.5 stone had been gained since I last weighed myself and I thought "Ok, enough is enough!!"... and I'm now back, focused, in the zone, and already 18lbs down, so 30 to go till goal!! ;)

How you doing? Maintaining at the mo, or also back for a refresher?

xx

Hey SC!! :D

I'm doing ok thanks hunny... been back on Exante for 13 days and already 18lbs down (official WI tomorrow morning though, to see this weeks total loss!)... :)

As you know, I've stopped and started a few times this year, but just couldn't get in the zone. Think it was because all those times I only had about a stone to lose, so just wasn't unhappy enough with my weight to be motivated! if that makes sense?! Lol...

But after an amazing trip to Canada at the start of September, I weighed myself, and I was horrified! Another 2.5 stone had been gained and I thought 'Ok, enough is enough!!'... and I'm now back, focused, in the zone, and already 18lbs down, so 30 to go till goal!! ;)

How you doing? Maintaining at the mo, or also back for a refresher?

xxx

Your doing really well Hun...go you! :)

Glad you had a fab holiday ,I've been to the falls myself...was fantastic!! :)

I'm back for a refresher too,can't afford LL,so trying exante...starting tomorrow,so wish me luck!

I can maintain for so long then I struggle a bit....need to loose 42 lbs, but hay ho I can do it!! :(
The weight seams to go on all of a sudden,think i tried to kid yourself lol??

I just hate how I look and feel at the moment,so here goes!!!

Anyway good luck hunnie...you will smash it! ;)

Laters!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone and good luck!!
Can I join too! :):)

I'm starting tomorrow!! 1/10/12

fayfe -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
vicky84 -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
princesskat -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
jelly2010 -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
muffin2012 -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
suzyqirnbru -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
huwiesmummy -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Loser85 -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
BuxomBarrister -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
stripeytrousers - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
iwannabeme - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
namaste - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
SerenityLouise - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
WannaBe14Stone - 15lbs to lose 0lbs lost 15lbs to go
Pinkie - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Moosey21 - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Susie58 -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Time2go - 14 lbs
sexychick -14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go

Right I have good motivation I think for this!

Have saved a dress onto my favourites that I want to buy for a christening in novembers so that is giving me good motivation! It is a pencil skirt dress with a peplum bit if you know what I mean.

Have had my bar this morning with a pint of water. Will have a shake for lunch (vanilla) and then porridge for dinner. I have resolved that I am not going to weigh myself until next week (I usually weigh every day!!) fingers crossed I can last that long :)

Starting tomorrow! My shakes didn't arrive until lunchtime and i'd already had brekkie by then. Very excited, good luck everyone! :)

Can I join? I want to lose 10lbs by the end of Oct, weighed in yesterday at 13.3. would love it to be more but don't want to be disappointed :)

Im up for the october challenge i have lost 16lbs in my first 4wks and want to set myself a 14lb loss for october which would bring my weight to 12st12lbs so im well up for it and anything over this would be a huge bonus.:) Steve

Madoody & Steve, have added you both below... :)

Welcome to 'the challenge'! :D

xx

Time2go - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Madoody - 10lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
SDUKALE - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go

100% today, day 1 of the October Challenge!

Had bar, shake and just had porridge. I have mine at 11am, 3pm and 7pm or thereabouts as I find that suits me best. Going to have to order some more bars soon as I only had 28 in the bumper pack but also bought a pack of porridges so have a lot more shakes and porridges than bars and I need to have one bar a day to cope with this diet!!! May have a look in Tesco/Asda for some of the alternative bars.

Hope you all had good days today!

I'm really excited for this. I had a shake this morning and afternoon. For dinner I had to make a decision as i got an awful cold this weekend, blocked nose and sore throat. So for dinner I cheated and ordered a spicy curry. I needed food and spice and feel better and in the hope it helps me kill this cold. Will be 100% for the rest of the month so I'm not going to beat myself up about it! fingers crossed it does the trick!

Time2go - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Madoody - 10lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
SDUKALE - 14lbs to lose 0lbs lost 14lbs to go
Countrycottage - 10lbs to lose 0lbs lost 10lbs to go

Please can I join too?

All are welcome Countrycottage... :)

Good luck xx

/ Btw, this is the Exante Diet section, and your sig says SW, so thought I'd mention it just in case. Obviously you're still welcome to join in! ;) x

Day 2 - had my bar and currently sipping a pint of water (I reeeally struggle with my fluid intake - I've never drunk much!). Going to have a banana shake at about 3pm and then porridge at 7pm.

Feeling good today and had some comments of my mum and husband that they are starting to notice my weight-loss which is fab!! I havent got much to lose but it will make a big difference to me. The only clothes that fit me at the moment are my maternity clothes!! I have two wardrobes full of stuff I want to be able to wear again!!

Once I hit my goal I have decided to treat myself to a new pair of boots - ankle boots with a low block heel to go with skinny jeans (this season's fashion apparently!!??!).

:)

Good luck today everyone!

So, I started today and at 10am had my first Exante shake ever! It didn't taste that bad! (That maybe 'cause I couldn't taste much with my blocked nose/flu..) I know I am really gonna struggle with this diet, craving a choco bar already, but I am gonna try my hardest to get through it and get motivated!

Excited for the results, you guys all keep me inspired :D

Gonna have another shake at 3, then another at 8 and keep filling myself up with water. My partner had to take a day off work today to look after me and the baby's. Hate the flu! :(

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!:D xx

Back