October exercise challenge

Went to the pool and got to do 50 lenghts and very happy with a that, 24 swimming and 26 jogging. I possibly have a few more lenghts left ine to increase my distance but I have reached my limit I think of jogging.

Walk 50km 22km done
Swim 200 lenghts 206 done...yay, made it
Cycle 100km 83km done
Total exercise sessions planned 16. 20 done

That's great and will set you up nicely to start Novembers challengeo_O

Well I am back. I haven't been as good as I should have but I have done a little bit.
I am going in holidays tomorrow for just over 2.5 weeks so am taking a break until 17 Nov.
Will update my total for the month when I get a chance.
And I am going to start November with the same goals as this month, just some of the walks will be when I am away.
As for food and wine, I am on holidays so there will be no limits. I will get back to it on 17 Nov and that will give me 5 weeks til Christmas to undo the holiday excess! I want to be under 200lb for Christmas. I am 199.4lb now!

Tipperary you are doing great!

Steps: 300,006/ 387,500 steps
Exercise classes: 3/ 4

Where are you off to.
I won't get much more done now as down with a heavy cold and can't move

I just finished doing a workout DVD. I don't know what it is today but I just have soo much energy (no coffee) and I feel happy and I don't know why.

I did the pussycat dolls dance workout DVD, it makes me feel like I'm a professional dancer or something lol.

Even when I was working out I was going lower on the squats than I usually do, (I'm not a fan of squats )and jumping higher. I feel good today.

That's great. I got Gillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD but it nearly killed me

That's great. I got Gillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD but it nearly killed me
I ended up spraining my ankle because the 30 day shred DVD. I was doing so well as well. I think I had lost 11 pounds, and then I had started doing this silly banana diet,lol. So, I was doing that silly diet I only lasted a day or two, sprained my ankle so I couldn't workout. I ended up giving up everything. That was like 5 or 6 years ago, and now i'm back here,lol.

Compared to other DVD's like Zumba or Davina, i think it's really rushed but a lot of people say they have lost weight from it, I guess it's just me.

I want to try zumba...I've asked for it for Christmas

Just in from a 4km walk with the dog. I was hoping to finish my cycling target today and tomorrow but not up to it yet. Novembers exercise challenge is now open, spread the word and get more ti join.

Walk 50km 26km done
Cycle 100km 83km done
Total exercise sessions planned 16. 21 done

I did it, I went for a cycle. I only have 17km left to do which is two 8.5km cycles and I have two days left.

Walk 50km 26km done
Cycle 100km 91.5km done
Total exercise sessions planned 16. 22 done

Just been out and got the last 8.5,km cycle done.
I'm not going to get any walking done today let alone 24km

Walk 50km 26km done
Cycle 100km 100km done....happy with that
Total exercise sessions planned 16. 23 done

Reminder November challenge now open

https://www.minimins.com/threads/november-exercise-challenge.358953/

Back