October mini challenge

Drinks lost of water and remain calm.
Airline may well find ur bag later on or tommrow.
As for food packs...hmmm, CD is worldwide, take a gamble and see if you can find a CDC on the net near ya?

Thats my best guess sorry if it is poop lol

Try this CHP - Benelux

Last edited:
okey dokey, hi dawn! how's it going?

Hey hun
I ave started twice and not got past 1 week. :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Today i am gonna restart and i am gonna do it i am gonna shed these horried pounds that make me so uncomfortable about myself.

I am goona lose it and buy clothes i want to and that i like instead of what ever fits, i want to enjoy clothes shopping not dread it.

hi ladies! well ive had my wi and........I LOST 3LBS WHOOP WHOOP!!! im over the moon because i didnt think i had lost anything!

welcome aboard dawn! good luck for your wi!.....xx

hi sharon! yes i do feel fantastic its such a great feeling being able to go and buy clothes from any shop now!! how are you doing today?...xx

woohoo!!! well done smurf, that's brilliant!!!
madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 1lbs so far (11lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 3lbs so far (11lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 4lbs so far (6lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 3lbs so far (9lbs to go)
tillyfloss -14lbs -
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 5lbs so far (11lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs -
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd – 13lbs - lost 4lbs so far (9lbs to go) .
Dawnd - 8lbs

we're all doing sooo well!!! keep it up everyone and gonna smash these targets!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036:

hey dawn, good luck with getting past the 1st week, keep coming on here and hopefully you will be inspired to stay on track!

xx

hi lelly are you ok! ive been to town today shoping....how boaring! i cant wait for xmas the familys giving me money to go and buy new clothes....now that kind of shoping i like!!...xx

i'm groovy thanks smurf! bit nervous about weigh-in tonight, fingers crossed i'll get away with the vodka's!! i love shopping for a new size, i've bought my dress for the wedding in Oct already, thinking now it may have been too soon!! i can't wait to shop for Xmas party dress too!!!!
xx

i really think you will be ok i will keep my fingers crossed for you!!
i hav'nt worn a dress for years! allways been to big! maybe i will get one when im at my goal! this is the first time in 18 years ive been in the thirteens...so who nows!...xx

Hey all
It must feel great to buy new clothes ones u like rather than wat fits, personally i cant wait but no it is a long way off

hey ladies,
just got back from weigh-in and woooohoooo!!! lost...3lbs!!! I am sooo pleased with that, i was convinced that the drinks on the weekend would have affected me somehow!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks Gem! only 3lbs more and i'll be in the 10's yipp!!! haven't been down there in over 10 years!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036:see you done it well done!!!....xxx

i cant wait till ive only got the last stone to go! bet you feel fantastic lelly!!...xx

cheers smurf!!
xx

i do absolutely fab! got 2 more weigh-ins til goinf to a wedding which will be full of friends i haven't seen in months, can't wait!!!

xx

Just got home, from another 8.30pm visit to the weigh-bridge and i have lost another 5lbs over the last seven days.
People really starting to notice and everything far too big.
Just hope i can maintain it after this diet comes to an official end.
Just feel so much better. Start 810 plan after next Monday's weigh in.

great news nibbles!! soooo pleased for you...xx

Woohoo!! fantastic Nibbles, well done 5lbs is amazing!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:we're following each other all the way!! i lost another 3lb tonight!!
Don't worry hun, when the targets finally come we can support each other on maintenance! i know i definitely don't want to go back to being how i was 6 weeks ago and i'm going to need all the support i can get!

:happy096:

vxxx

It is such a good feeling and everyone around me is complaining about their weight, but unable to shift it.
I really hope that i stay close to my final goal weight of 10st - 10st 4lbs. Shall decide when to stop when i get near to goal. Just afraid that 10st might be a little too thin on me.
I really do owe a lot to you on this and the September thread.
Many many thanks.

Back