October mini challenge

Woo officially under 30 bmi!

hey thinkthin, 4lbs is fantastic well done you!! and under bmi 30 too woohoo!! you are doing soooo well, you must be really chuffed with yourself!
Yes the dress was Monsoon, first time ever i've bought a dress from there, thought i'd splash out for the occasion and glad I did now.

Got to look for a dress for the works Christmas do now!! This diet is costing me a fortune in posh clothes...ha ha!!

xx

Wow LellyCD - you look absolutely fabulous in your picture. You look like a completely different woman and I can't believe its only been 8 weeks!

Absolutely amazing - well done!

thanks ruth! i know it's all happened so quickly only 11lbs to target now and then the hard part starts i think with the maintenance!
I see you've lost another 4 lbs and you only have 6 to go yay you!! well done for getting back on track!

xx

Yes that's right - I am so pleased that I am back on track. Really don't have far to go now - am thinking about changing my goalposts a little bit as I would like to loose a couple more lbs but I am not allowing myself to change it just yet!

I am going to wait until I get to my original goal and see how I feel. The most important thing for me at the moment is stick to the diet 100% - have structured times to have my shakes, cut out bars (which I feel brought on cravings) and be totally in control of what I put in my mouth!

xx

well done lelly!! and well done ruth!!
i sts this week!:rolleyes: so im hoping for a good one next week!
when does the november challenge start?...xx

This Friday I think.... I totally am nowhere near my October challenge goal but oh well.... This will I WILL get to goal! I am so determined now!

oh good! you WILL get to goal! youve come this far so you will!..xx

Thanks Smurf! And lets hope you have a great loss this week after a STS xx

Hey all
Just back from weigh-in and wahay!! I lost 1 lb (phew!!), chuffed i didn't sts or gain after my day off!! Really pleased with that!
My CDC has suggested having some meals this week, i may do or I may not, i'll see how I feel, really wanted to leave SS+ til i was 7lbs away so maybe next week if i have a good loss in a weeks time. Got me a bar to have after my porridge tonight for a little treat!!

hey smurf, hope you are not down about your sts, here's to a better week next week! and anyway you smashed target for Oct so well done you!!

Doesn't this challenge end tomorrow ladies? i thought it was 5th -5th? Are we starting a new mini challenge thread for Nov? I'd really like us to keep going with the mini challenge if we are all up for it?

xx
madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 8lbs (4lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 9lbs so far (5lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 13lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 18lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 16lbs so far (target smashed)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 16lbs so far (target smashed)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 14lbs (6lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs

Here's the results of our challenge, feel free to update if I have missed anyone (sorry if I have)

Well done everyone i think we did brilliantly!!!

xxxx

i'm up for it!

i'm gonna weigh at my mum's tomorrow to have a final result (her scales read the same as CDCs) and will post tomorrow night xxx

Great! Good luck Gem!!

xx

I am most definitely up for another monthly challenge. I have not done particularly well this month and I would really like to finally be a goal by the end of the next monthly challenge.

I am in two minds about when to start moving up the CD plans as I am unsure whether I want to move my goal weight to slightly lower or not!

I wanted to start SS+ on Monday as I have family coming out to visit at the end of Nov and that would mean that I am on 1000 plan when they visit and therefore I would be able to go out for dinner with them and I don't think they would realise that I am on a diet.... (I would rather they didn't know)

Decisions, Decisions...

Fabulous! well that's 3 of us so far, you wanna start a new thread? or shall I?

go on lelly, start a new thread :p x

well just weighed myself at mum's and it would appear that i have lost 6lbs!!! yay me! smashed my target thankfully! xxx

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 8lbs (4lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 15lbs (target smashed!)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 13lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 18lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 16lbs so far (target smashed)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 16lbs so far (target smashed)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 14lbs (6lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs

yay well done Gem that's brilliant!!! well done you!!
i've started a new thread called November Mini Challenge...5th-5th, hope you are going to join too.
xx

Back