October mini challenge

thats what friends are for nibbles being there for each other!!!...xx:grouphugg:

good night ladies speak 2 you all 2moro!!
good luck whoever has a wi 2moro.....xxx

Hello everyone, hope we are all having a good day!

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 1lbs so far (11lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 3lbs so far (11lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 7lbs so far (3lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 8lbs so far (4lbs to go)
tillyfloss -14lbs
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 5lbs so far (11lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs –
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 4lbs so far (9lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs
Duchess Wobbles – 7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs

i'm sooo bored today!! trying to work is no fun either!!:pcwhack:
so i thought i'd put an updated list here as i think i left some off the last one (sorry shazzy, duchess:sign0007:)

anyone got weigh-in tonight?

How is everyone doing?
:sign0163:

xx

Hello Lelly,
My weight in is on Thursday it will be my first one, I am sure I have lost something just hope it will be a good one. I need all the inspiration I can get as I lose interest so quickly, or have done in the past on ww or sw the 1lb or sts each week really got to me. My jeans feel looser today keep hitchin them up so that is a good sign. I am so encouraged by all of you on here and read all the posts to soak up that determination.
So best wishes to all in this challenge and hope to post a good result on Friday. Love Sharon

hey shazzy, glad to see i'm not on my own this afternoon! I know what you mean about sw/ww losses, some people love it but i can't be doing with the 1lb or sts nonsense, i want to lose weight and i want it now!! last time it took me 7 months to lose 2 st on sw and i got so bored of it and would cheat constantly. in my 7th wk of cd now and lost 24lbs already and only had 2 planned controlled cheats!! I never thought cd would be like this and i'm so over the moon, I just wish i'd found it sooner, but hey ho i'm here now eh!
Great news on the baggy trousers, that's definitely a great sign, i hope you have a fab weigh in on thurs, the 1st one always seems to be a big one and shock too!!
xx

Hey,

Count me in ,

I want to lose 16lb by end of october ready for my hols in spain in november,

Week 1 = -5
Week 2 = -2 (totm)
Week 3 = -4
Week 4 = -5
Week 5 = -4
Week 6 = +4 (on holiday)

Eek! Can't believe how scary this looks!

Really not sure it is going to be possible after my 1lb loss this week because I am working up the plans from this Sunday!

sorry ruth didn't mean to frighten you!! you could always alter your target for something you feel you can achieve? we still have 3 weeks till 5th nov mind you!
Any news on your suitcase?

Any news on your suitcase?

LellyCD took the words out of my mouth. Did the case turn up yet????
You still have 3 weeks on this challenge.

hi nicii, i've added you to challenge -

soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 3lbs so far (11lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 7lbs so far (3lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 8lbs so far (4lbs to go)
tillyfloss -14lbs
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 5lbs so far (11lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs –
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 4lbs so far (9lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs
Duchess Wobbles – 7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Nicii – 16lbs

hi nibbles, how u doing today?

seems to be a few people missing, wonder if they are still with us??

xx

hi nibbles, how u doing today?

seems to be a few people missing, wonder if they are still with us??

xx

Yeah, i think a few are in other challenges and maybe forgetting how many threads that they signed up to. Might not hear from them all.

Tillyfloss has not even logged into Minimins in over a week, i fear that she may have dropped out, she was doing so well. Fingers crossed that she returns and that she is well.
Me, well i am chuffed with last night's WI. -5lbs.
Wearing really loose size 14 jeans today and would guess that a 12 might be achievable. Great feeling. You are at the same stage as me, so i am sure you know the feeling. Even bought some new tops in Next today.

Got a phone call from Luxembourg airport asking me to come and collect my case! I have been sensible but think I was knocked out of ketosis for eating some carrots :( But anyway, back on the diet tomorrow with full gusto and I think I have only put on 1lb from coming off it - so it's not that bad.

Just need to get mysellf in ketosis quick because I am starting SS+ on Sunday with any luck :)

You'll be fine. With only 12lbs to go, you could move up the plan anyway, so your carrots are no big deal.
Shame a taxi didn't bring the case to you. Oh well.
Seems like a few of us will be moving up the plans together.
I move up next Tuesday, regardless of this weeks weight loss.
Just fits in better with my diary over the next four weeks.

Hi Guys, I have just been reading up on how well everyone has been doing and you are all doing fantastic! Well Done! I have lost 6 pounds this week which takes me to my 2 stone mark. However I am coming off the diet for a bit :(
My mum has been taken really ill with a stroke and heart attack and I ave been looking after her and working etc still and I just can't focus on it at the moment. I will be back and will definatley be trying to lose by eating healthily cos there is no way I want the 2 stone to go back on. I will look in now and again to see how everyone is doing.
Thank you for all the support you have given me as without it I would still be 2 stone heavier.

Keep going everyone you are all doing so well

Love and hugs to all
xx

Sorry to be losing you for a while and sorry to hear about your sad circumstances. I hope that you mother's health improves, such a worrying time for you.
Your weight loss has been fantastic (a third of your target) and you know now that you can do it. Here's to your restart during better times. Love Nibbles

hi cissie sorry to hear about your mum hope she gets better soon! please come back youve done so well!...xx

hey cissie, sorry to hear things are not good for you at the moment, really hope things improve for you soon!! Be really proud of yourself that you've done so well to lose 2st!! I look forward to seeing you back again!!
xxxx

hey ruth, good news on your suitcase turning up! you'll be fine just try and get to back it straight away, i'm sure a few carrots won't have done too much damage !!

xx

Me, well i am chuffed with last night's WI. -5lbs.
Wearing really loose size 14 jeans today and would guess that a 12 might be achievable. Great feeling. You are at the same stage as me, so i am sure you know the feeling. Even bought some new tops in Next today.

That's great nibbs, you deserve to treat yourself for doing so well! i know, a 12!! it's been unthinkable for me for the last 10 years!! such a fabulous feeling to think i might be able to buy a 12 dress for xmas party this year!!!

no lelly you WILL be buying a size 12 dress for the xmas party!!!.......xxxx

Back