Total Solution Odd meal?

soule

Does anyone on ts have the odd low carb meal? I'm thinking of doing a low carb curry with cauliflower rice tonight but don't wanna mess up the diet

I know some people have a low carb meal once a week but I think it depends on the individual... If you can have one meal a week and stay disciplined, then I personally think do whatever works for you... But I personally wouldn't be able to have a meal a week because that would probably cause me to spiral out of control in a very short time!

I wouldnt do it, I would also check the carbs - just thinking of the rice, is that carborific?? However if you have the willpower to get right back on it then it is worth it if it keeps you on track.
I seem to have lost all cravings for actual food, I really hope that this lasts for a lot longer.

some people have one meal a week instead of aam week! its whatever you find suits u x

I had a small meal last night grilled chicken grilled mushrooms and steamed asparagus all under 200cal and no carbs felt a little guilty but I think this will work best for me to have one WS day a week x

I have a low carb meal from time to time. I look forward to it. Cauliflower rice is a brill alternative to the real thing and its next to no carbs! ..You'll probably find that you won't be able to eat loads, so make sure you make a small portion! :)

I'm going to try the cauliflower rice tomorrow :)

Well the curry is on, diced chicken coconut milk teaspoon of tomato purée and tablespoon of curry powder, half onion and garlic granules. The Cauliflower has been made to look like rice Ha! I'll let u know what it is like, only having a tiny amount :)

soule said:
2 words...bloody beaut!!! Lol

Thanks Soule can't wait to try it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back