OD'd on Dairy :(

Ellie, sweeteners are no problem here in fact there is more choice and they are less expensive. I used to order from Ebay in the UK the Hermesetas brand liquid sacharine because it has no carbs like the sucrolose and others because of the added fillers. It is available here in my local Carrefour and I have also seen it in some small Intermarche supermarkets as well, the bottle is packaged in a blue box. It is not available in the E-Leclerc in our area.

Aspartame and Canderel Sucralose is readily available cheaper than the UK. Stevia is also now readily available. I have just discovered a new Canderel Sucralose in Carrefour that comes in the sticks that is flavoured with natural vanilla, it is really nice and even has a little less carbs and fillers than the normal Sucrolose. So no problem with sweeteners. :)

slimdreamer said:
Hi, I have no problems here. But I buy fresh meat and chicken and cook it myself etc.. versus buying cooked deli type. As far as the yogurts they do have for example the variety packs of small flavoured yogurts with no fat and no sugar in a supermarket's own brand and also a brand name that I can't think of at the moment. I prefer (as already mentioned!) the fromage frais particularly Carrefour own brand and flavour it with sweetener and flavouring. Sometimes adding some of a flavoured yogurt to it.

Quark isn't available here but I have found in a LIDL near me a fromage blanc 0% (again in 1 kg tub!) is just like quark if I drain through a tea towel overnight.

The thing that I can't get here are goji berries, non fat chocolate powder like you can get in Tesco's and turkey bacon. So if you do eat these things regularly perhaps bring some with you.

P.S Wish I could change my forum name. :)

Ask tec support they will change it for you x

Thought I would say thank you Sididd. I guess after all this time it's really not worth it. It just feels wrong somehow being called slim. :)

anyway if you change it we wont know who you are LOL

But slimdreamer...its not a lie, you will be slim xxx

Back