1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Off CD and onto SW ... via atkins

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by munchkin, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

1. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Hi Guys,

I've been having something of a mare over the last couple of weeks. Started on CD 790 about a month ago and lost a lovely 10lbs in the first week :D. Problem is, I couldn't stick to it - loved the rapid weight loss, but OMG I found I couldn't have a social life unless it involved drinking fizzy water out :(. Tried a couple of times to restart and failed again miserably. :break_diet:

In a bid to regain ketosis I gave atkins a whirl .... well, all that fat played havoc with my digestive system and do you know how hard it is to count carbs WTF! How any sane person with a full time job manages to worry about each and every 0.1g of net carbs consumed per day is beyond me. Tried and tried and guess what .... couldn't do it!!! :break_diet:

So it's back on SW for me, thinking that my 5 syns per day will allow me some room for a bit of vodka :D or chocolate or whatever else and should keep me on the straight and narrow :rolleyes: (fingers crossed).

So I joined a meeting last night - made a pledge to Spooky on the CD forum that I would lose 4 lbs on SW over the next 2 weeks or it's back to CD for me :(. Here's hoping I manage it as I love the freedom of SW and if not it's back to CD 790 to shift these bloomin 18 lbs!!! :eek:

Right I'm off to sort out my signature - it's sooo wrong now that I have gained some :)mad:). Chat later.

BTW - anyone got this weeks password? I totally forgot to ask my leader last night :sign0007: and didn't bring her number to work with me!

Also - sorry for the essay! Just wanted to off-load and set the mind onto a postive vibe for today!!! I CAN DO IT!!! LOL!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi Welcome to the SW thread!!

I have also lost a lot of weight with CD/LL just got that last few pounds to go.

Good luck with the weight loss, im sure you will do just fine, i really enjoy it as it doesn't seem like a real 'diet', just a way of life.
    I have started a sticky thread for recipes so if you have any please add to it as there is only one on there at the moment!

4. mumto4boys

mumto4boys Member

slimming world
    the password this week is prawn :)
  5. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Thanks for the password - must remember to get it at WI on tuesday!
  6. Lovepuff

Lovepuff Full Member

Hiya! Fingers crossed that you will lose those pounds!!!
  7. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Thanks ...!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.