Off Dukan

natlou79

As some of you see I am off
Dukan over Xmas/new year period and to be honest I'm not really enjoying the food like I thought I would:( I've suffered with terrible heartburn, irritability, upset tummy, headaches, and genearl grogginess! I'm really looking forward to start back on Dukan to give me back my sense of healthiness!! xx

I'm in the same boat! I'm enjoying eating the food (oops, feel a bit guilty, esp as I KNOW I have binged on anything sweet or carbohydratey), but have have mood swings and stomach pains (sigh, all my fault, lol).

Plus have put on 5 lbs . . . sigh. Roll on the new year and another few pp days!

Yep I've gained 6lbs too:( I have a huge tummy aswell from the carb bloat, very unsightly in my new dress I had bought for boxing day to show my new figure off! But I'm determined to drop it again and begin my workout programme back at the gym lol xx

Yep I feel the same so bloated and yukky yet can't seem to break my choc addiction now ....I've been trying everyday but by 4 pm I'm back on the biscuits and choc arghhhhhh ! Need some willpower QUICK !!!!

I think it's harder to quit as there's too much temptation with Xmas goodies all over for the kids etc! Also I think it's in our heads that it's Xmas doesn't matter wot we eat at the mo! But fingers crossed we have the same willpower we once had after new years!! xx

God I hope so Nat ....I'm in Canada skiing at the moment and every day at 4 they're bringing out free hot choc and warm choc chip cookies .... They're evil lol xxx bring on the new year xxx

Very nice, bet ur burning half of what u have eaten though from skiing etc! I'm sure u wouldn't have gained a lot. Me on the other hand is resembling a couch potato with a tube of BBQ Pringles!;) xx

Yeah suppose it could have been worse had I not been skiing ....but damn that junk food being so addictive once I start I can't stop !!!!

Are you starting back in the 1st ???

I'm starting back on the the 3rd as we have a new years eve party and then my daughters first birthday on the 2 nd so would seem silly to start on the 1st. :)

Awwww lovely enjoy and happy first birthday to your daughter what a great time of year for you all .....all the best for the 3rd ...I'm trying again today ;);) !!!!! We'll see xxx

Know exactly what you mean.. I was going to start conso but just ended up going completely OTT - the first few quality street were lovely but actually, I've found that potatoes & bread don't taste as wonderful as I had remembered!! Back on it with a vengeance today, I hope the bloat & nausea from the carbicide disappear soon... Good luck for your return!

I too have been off Dukan - for pretty much the whole of December :(

Back on plan today and feeling so much better for it.

I'm not too worried - I know I'll be back to my November weight in no time.

Good luck all starting back and hope you had fabulous Christmases

Ally :)

So ill last night, I had savoury mince and gravy which I haven't had in a long time! I was sick a couple of times in the nite not sure if it was the food or a bug:( x

Hi there - I too have been off Dukan now since mid-December - I was convinced I was going to move to consolidation - but I started gorging straight away - and haven't really stopped :-(....
And it keeps making me ill - or at best feeling yucky and bloated.
I check my weight daily - so far up 2.5lbs
As yet - even though keep feeling crap, can't face the idea of getting back on Dukan - but in my head I am convinced I will do so beginning of January... Just not looking forward to going through carb withdrawal again - v bad headaches and complete lack of energy til body gets used to it again...

Back