Off for my weigh in this morning

polishrose

Gold Member
Scales at home tell me I've lost 3 lbs so I'm not best pleased.I used to lose 5 a week back when I did LL.I know I know, I'm being greedy.But I've had such a hard week and resisted all food and I deserve more than a measly 3 lbs! LOL.Ah well-will see what CDC's scales say.

lol goodness knows what my 2lb in the last 2 weeks is then if 3lb is measley! lol

Look at the bigger picture.. last week you lost a WHOPPING 20lb!!! So 3lb brings you to a loss of 23lb in 2 weeks!!
You really can't go by an 'average' last time, and may well be worrying about nothing.

Take the diet as it comes, stick to it as best you can 100% and you'll lose more weight than with many diets :)

23lb in 2 weeks - if thats what it comes to, is AMAZING! Be proud!

As Purple says, 23lbs in 2 weeks is INCREDIBLE and a way better loss than any i ever got, at any stage!!! The secret is to stick in and keep going and you will get the results you want. I have had weeks of 1lb loss & stay-the-same, when I've stuck 100% - you CAN't let it throw you off track. As Purple says, you have to see the bigger picture!

xxx

What I'd give to have lost 20lbs in the first week!

Thanks guys-official weigh in was 3.5lbs lost...so yes looking at the bigger picture it's pretty good.I'm going to try 3.5 packs this week and see how it goes.Dying to have some energy back!!I did lose 0.5 inch off my bust,1 off my waist and 1 off my hips from last week so I can't complain too much.

Well done Rose!!!
xxx

Thats a great amount and loss of inches! :) Well done! :)

Back