• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off out with the girls tonight and scared

Well I'm on day 11 and am thrilled how much better I feel but tonight is going to be the biggest test yet... I am off out with the girls and I wasnt too worried as one of them has been doing CD too but I have just spoken to her and she has decided that she is going to have a drink tonight!! She has been on it since March and has done so well (lost 3 stone) so she feels she deserves a break. I can understand that but now I am scared that I will be tempted by that wine bottle!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sassey50kg

determined to be thin!
I just try and stick to sparkling mineral water with loads of ice Looks abit like G&T or similar) You can still have a nice time, although while on CD I am usually back home in bed by 12!
It all depends on your willpower, if you think you can have a couple of drinks and not have the munchies then go for it, I personally and too scared to take that risk!
GL xx

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
omg please dont drink its very dangerous.. please also tell your friend this too..

... best of luck with tonight though :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

dont drink hun - its so dangerous while in ketosis. Dont want to sound boring but its not worth taking risk. Anyway have a fab time- going somewhere good? :)

McGonnagle

S: 16st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 3st0lb(18.75%)
Good luck with tonight - hope you have a good time whatever you decide to do.:)

I usually drive on an evening out - saves on taxi fares and gives me a good excuse to drink water all evening.

Well I did it!!! I'm home after 8 bottles of water and actually had an OK time :) Didnt go on with them to a club but to be honest its nice to think I'm not going to have a thick head tomorrow :) And everyone kept on saying I looked fab!! So onwards and upwards.

Well I did it!!! I'm home after 8 bottles of water and actually had an OK time :) Didnt go on with them to a club but to be honest its nice to think I'm not going to have a thick head tomorrow :) And everyone kept on saying I looked fab!! So onwards and upwards.
aww hun glad you had a good night and straight onto minimins when you got in - A*

Seriously tho well done for your willpower :)

well done for sticking it out :)

jane

Opinionated
!
Well doen & Had a good time!.
also you'll find you're awake on saturday while your friends are still in hangover land.
Enjoy the feeling of smug moral superiority...it's a good appetite supressant in it's own right.