Off out with the girls tonight and scared

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by justjane, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. justjane

justjane Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I'm on day 11 and am thrilled how much better I feel but tonight is going to be the biggest test yet... I am off out with the girls and I wasnt too worried as one of them has been doing CD too but I have just spoken to her and she has decided that she is going to have a drink tonight!! She has been on it since March and has done so well (lost 3 stone) so she feels she deserves a break. I can understand that but now I am scared that I will be tempted by that wine bottle!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

I just try and stick to sparkling mineral water with loads of ice Looks abit like G&T or similar) You can still have a nice time, although while on CD I am usually back home in bed by 12!
    It all depends on your willpower, if you think you can have a couple of drinks and not have the munchies then go for it, I personally and too scared to take that risk!
    GL xx

4. spooky

spooky Banned

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    omg please dont drink its very dangerous.. please also tell your friend this too..

... best of luck with tonight though :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    dont drink hun - its so dangerous while in ketosis. Dont want to sound boring but its not worth taking risk. Anyway have a fab time- going somewhere good? :)

7. McGonnagle

McGonnagle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with tonight - hope you have a good time whatever you decide to do.:)

I usually drive on an evening out - saves on taxi fares and gives me a good excuse to drink water all evening.

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hope you have a good time tonight just remember to eat if you intend to drink also tell your friend :)

becky x

9. justjane

justjane Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I did it!!! I'm home after 8 bottles of water and actually had an OK time :) Didnt go on with them to a club but to be honest its nice to think I'm not going to have a thick head tomorrow :) And everyone kept on saying I looked fab!! So onwards and upwards.

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    aww hun glad you had a good night and straight onto minimins when you got in - A*

Seriously tho well done for your willpower :)

11. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done hun, it is a great feeling isn't it when you don't succomb!

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done for sticking it out :)

13. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    !
    Well doen & Had a good time!.
    also you'll find you're awake on saturday while your friends are still in hangover land.
    Enjoy the feeling of smug moral superiority...it's a good appetite supressant in it's own right.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.