Off out with the girls tonight and scared

justjane

Well I'm on day 11 and am thrilled how much better I feel but tonight is going to be the biggest test yet... I am off out with the girls and I wasnt too worried as one of them has been doing CD too but I have just spoken to her and she has decided that she is going to have a drink tonight!! She has been on it since March and has done so well (lost 3 stone) so she feels she deserves a break. I can understand that but now I am scared that I will be tempted by that wine bottle!!!

I just try and stick to sparkling mineral water with loads of ice Looks abit like G&T or similar) You can still have a nice time, although while on CD I am usually back home in bed by 12!
It all depends on your willpower, if you think you can have a couple of drinks and not have the munchies then go for it, I personally and too scared to take that risk!
GL xx

omg please dont drink its very dangerous.. please also tell your friend this too..

... best of luck with tonight though :)

YOU CAN DO THIS!!

dont drink hun - its so dangerous while in ketosis. Dont want to sound boring but its not worth taking risk. Anyway have a fab time- going somewhere good? :)

Good luck with tonight - hope you have a good time whatever you decide to do.:)

I usually drive on an evening out - saves on taxi fares and gives me a good excuse to drink water all evening.

hope you have a good time tonight just remember to eat if you intend to drink also tell your friend :)

becky x

Well I did it!!! I'm home after 8 bottles of water and actually had an OK time :) Didnt go on with them to a club but to be honest its nice to think I'm not going to have a thick head tomorrow :) And everyone kept on saying I looked fab!! So onwards and upwards.

Well I did it!!! I'm home after 8 bottles of water and actually had an OK time :) Didnt go on with them to a club but to be honest its nice to think I'm not going to have a thick head tomorrow :) And everyone kept on saying I looked fab!! So onwards and upwards.

aww hun glad you had a good night and straight onto minimins when you got in - A*

Seriously tho well done for your willpower :)

well done for sticking it out :)

!
Well doen & Had a good time!.
also you'll find you're awake on saturday while your friends are still in hangover land.
Enjoy the feeling of smug moral superiority...it's a good appetite supressant in it's own right.

Back