off plan for about a month :(

letsgetlosing

Seems like ages since I posted, but have been looking at the forum all the time.
I have had a month off from strict SW'ing. By this I mean that I have kept my meals 100%. Its just that each day I have probably had 30 syns.
So I thought I would raid my wardrobe and see how my clothes are fitting. And they fit looser than a month ago. I think my body shape has changed due to the healthy eating but I probably havent lost any lbs (in fact probably gained ) . So I have to 'Man Up' and get on them scales. But am a bit scared! Am going to Weigh In on Fridays from now on and will also need to change my target weight and target dates. Am going to go for Christmas as the date and 20lbs off as the target.
Also hoping that my determination comes back by Friday. Its funny how when you get back on plan , you get all fired up and look forward to Weigh In. Now am dreading it!

I can understand as I went totally off plan for a month. My landlord gave me and my partner a months notice to move out and with my OH working through agencies on crap money the stress meant I couldn't concentrate on finding somewhere and on what I was eating!
I didn't make the best choices over that month but still implemented a lot of sw guidelines. But alcohol and White bread and frozen crappy foods were consumed.
I figured what the hell and jumped on the scales last Monday and only put 3.5lbs on in that month so was chuffed it wasn't more.
Back on plan and in a week lost 5lbs! Where I live now I can walk to work and it takes me 30 mins - 2.2 miles each way - and hoping that this is a new start! It doesn't matter what the scales say now - just get back on track and you will be fine! Done it once, you CAN do it again!
Minky x x

Keep going both of you. The most important thing is facing the music and you have done that.

Life will inevitably throw the odd curved ball and we won't be able to stick to the plan 100%. I think the key is to weigh regularly when you reach target and keep an eye on it all.

I am off plan as I am having major building work done (knocking down walls etc) so I am eating out a lot and just having to make the best of it. I weigh in tonight and am expecting to have gained. Anything up to two pounds I can cope with.

The builders reckon they will be done by Friday so I will be starting fresh from then and trying to stay 100% from there.

Back