off plan for hols?

Before going on holiday I was really struggling and my weight lost was going very slow. I went on holiday for two weeks and put on 10 lbs, basically ignoring the diet (but still not going crazy). Anyway it’s gave me focus again and in the first week back I’ve lost 15 lbs!.

So for me it really done me good

Im back from Turkey thursday only gained a lovely 2 lbs and today saturday ive lost that 2 lb gain.!

I did watch what i ate the whole week, and glad i did.

I had a week in Corfu and ate what I wanted. I had lost 3 stone and was on 1000 prior to going. I put on 12lbs and have started on 810 but am finding it hard. Told myself I would work backwards to SS+ next week. I'm back at work tomorrow so hope the routine will help me. My WI is Thursday so I'll see what my CDC scales say!
I have not strictly done 810, sort of a x between 810 and 1000. Two shakes for breakfast and lunch, 1000 evening meal plus a tiny amount of fruit and FF yogurt..... I miss fruit so much.... easing myself back.
I.m still glad I enjoyed lazing on a beach doing very little for a week.. you need a work life balance as life is too short.

Back