Off plan. Sore tummy!

Estrella

I've had a weekend off plan and boy am I paying for it!!! The pains in my tummy are unreal. I feel sick! I've felt fab for 8 weeks on plan. No tummy troubles. But today I feel like rubbish!!! Just goes to show how bad junk food is for your body.

Just thought I'd share anyway. Won't be doing that in a hurry!!

Yeah it just shows when you are eating healthy how good it is for your body. Ive had it before when i went out for a mates birthday and had a small cheese pizza and only had a few bites and it made me feel sick so i couldnt eat it, which was a good thing for me. I dont think it had anything to do with the booze lol.

Yeah it just shows when you are eating healthy how good it is for your body. Ive had it before when i went out for a mates birthday and had a small cheese pizza and only had a few bites and it made me feel sick so i couldnt eat it, which was a good thing for me. I dont think it had anything to do with the booze lol.

Haha no it's never the booze!! It's crazy. I mean I really went bonkers. I had Chinese. Wine. McDonald's. crisps. Chocolate. White bread. Butter. Irn bru. !! Lol. Really embarrassingly bad. But you know, this morning I was even late for work cause I couldn't get my fat ass out of bed! Haha just shows you eh? Back on the chicken salad and looooaaads of water today!!

Haha no it's never the booze!! It's crazy. I mean I really went bonkers. I had Chinese. Wine. McDonald's. crisps. Chocolate. White bread. Butter. Irn bru. !! Lol. Really embarrassingly bad. But you know, this morning I was even late for work cause I couldn't get my fat ass out of bed! Haha just shows you eh? Back on the chicken salad and looooaaads of water today!!

Good girl, its always a great thing when you can see the mistakes you have made for yourself and do something about them. I think one of the easiest things for me is not having a takeaway or macd's as i never really had them anyway it was always the bread,butter and crisps and coke that did me back in the day lol.

I've had a weekend off plan and boy am I paying for it!!! The pains in my tummy are unreal. I feel sick! I've felt fab for 8 weeks on plan. No tummy troubles. But today I feel like rubbish!!! Just goes to show how bad junk food is for your body.

Just thought I'd share anyway. Won't be doing that in a hurry!!
omg, the other half an i are exactly the same. the other week we ordered wot used to be our fav pizza.... the next day was shocking. safe to say we havent had a takeaway as a treat since. and tbh i didnt enjoy it lol. home made butternut squash soup is so much nicer. lol =]

I've found since doing sw that when I do go out for a meal I get horrendous tummy ache now and I'm left feeling bloated and sluggish.
peppermint tea is a great help though Hun, I highly recommend it.
the other week we went out for Indian, when I went to bed that night my stomach was making awful noises like it was crying out loud lol xx

I actually still feel it today!!! How terrible. I've woke up feeling sick :( god I'm never (until Christmas) doing that again!!! Haha x

I know how you feel I did this on Sunday - had a meal out - didn't go nuts but used my flexisyns for the whole week in one go. Boy did I pay for it on Sunday evening and Monday morning! eurgh!

Haha I know. If I'd just had a little bit of a cheat but I was like a girl possessed. McDonald's sauce dribbling down my chin as I was searching the chocolate cupboard. I had the cheek to eat a hifi bar in there somewhere too!!

Gutted as I've put on 2lb as per my home scales. Wi on wed. Gonna try some interval training forte next two days and get it off.

It's also funny that the whole day yesterday I craved crisps and sweets. I've not craved them for about 6 weeks! Gillian mckeith has a lot of sense in her gnarly little head ill tell you !! ;)

Back